Sugar and Spice

You knew your husband had a lot of fans, and some of them were artistic like you; however, some of the artwork got a 'little' spicey. At first, seeing people draw your husband in such a way made you feel uncomfortable, but over time you kind of got used to seeing it, not to mention some of the artwork you actually enjoyed. Keigo was still your  husband and no amount of hot as ghost pepper fan art was going to change how you were the only one who got to see your hot bird in all his glory. 

One day, you were relaxing on the couch in your favorite pajama bottoms and tanktop, browsing through Pinterest on your phone, looking through pictures of your lovebird when you ran across one in particular.

"Ha! Kei does NOT look like that when he gets out of the shower," you said to yourself, but not knowing that Keigo came home early and just walked in

"What don't I look like?" Keigo's voice rumbled in your ear. You jumped, hiding your phone from your husband.

"Kei-Keigo! What are you doing home so early?" you stuttered.

"Things were super quiet today, and since there are so many heroes on duty right now, Endeavor told me to just go home. Now, what don't I look like when I get out of the shower?" he asked again.

"I-it's nothing," you scrambled off the couch. "I better get started on making..." Keigo grabbed you by the arm and pulled you into a heated kiss. You melted into the kiss, Keigo wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer to him. You just went with it, getting lost in the moment, failing to notice that his hands were wandering to yours, and grabbed your phone until he suddenly broke away and found what you were trying to hide from him. 

"KEIGO!" you screamed, trying to take your phone away from him, but he kept dodging you to keep it from out of your reach. 

"So, I don't look like this after I shower huh?" Keigo laughed. 

"No, you look like a shaggy dog, mixed with floppy feathers, and you have a lot more scars on your body! Now give me my phone back!" you reached again for your device, only for Keigo to dodge you again.

"Wait! I want to see what else my baby bird has been looking at," Keigo grinned evilly.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" you cried still trying to get your phone, but Keigo was to fast and ran through the apartment as he was scrolling through the pictures you saved on your private board. You eventually gave up and slumped to the ground in defeat. Eventually, Keigo finished and walked over to you, offering you a hand up.

"You like this stuff? Doesn't it bug you?" Keigo asked.

"At first it did, but eventually I got used to seeing some of your fans draw you that way. Most of the time I end up laughing at it because those people don't even come close to what you really look like," you pouted.

"Oh really, and what is so different from the me in these pictures, and the me that is standing in front of you?" he smirked.

"Well," you said as you slowly lifted his shirt, fingers tracing over all the scars he got from fights in his past. "They don't show all the scars that you have on your skin, that each have their own story to tell. They fail to capture how sparks fly when I am the only one that gets to touch your strong arms and your soft hair. They don't show the tattoo on your chest, just above your heart, that has my name on it. They don't even show the wedding ring that I put on your hand that day when I said that I promised to love and cherish you till the end of my days, through thick and thin. But most importantly," you paused, "they don't even begin to cover the mind of the man that I fell in love with. Those pictures don't show that when I have you to myself, you are the sweetest, softest, kindest, sassiest, goofiest, strongest, the most amazing, and caring man that I know, that I get to have the honor to share so many beautiful memories with and spend the rest of my life with," you smiled lovingly into his liquid golden eyes. Keigo's eyes teared up as he reached to cup your soft face with his rough, calloused hand.

"I love y/n, and I am so happy that I get to spend the rest of my life with such a wonderful woman like you. I don't even know what I did to deserve you, let alone marry you," he smiled. You playfully, and softly bopped him on the head.

"That's what you did," you giggled.

"I'm never going to let that down am I?" Keigo sighed as he leaned his forehead to touch yours.

"Never. It's one of my favorite memories we have together," you smiled and closed your eyes, when a thought came to your mind. "Keigo?"

"Hmm," Keigo hummed.

"What would you do if I someday lost my memories of us being together?" you asked. Keigo leaned back, still holding you.

"Then I would do everything in my power to make sure that you would get your memories back, and if that didn't work, then I guess I would just have to make you fall in love with me all over again," he said gently. You gave him a soft kiss on those lips you loved so much and nuzzled your head into his chest, his hand running through your soft h/l h/c hair.

"I love you Kei," you sighed.

"I love you too love bird," Keigo smiled as he held you in his arms. You just stayed like that for a while until you bolted up because you remembered something.

"DINNER!"