Hide and Seek

Keigo was able to stay home today, but that didn't mean that he could get away from hero work. He was sitting on one of the barstools at the kitchen counter, typing on his computer and sorting through reports when you walk in from behind. You begin to admire your husband's form, eyes traveling from his shining honey hair to his strong arms, his stunning, scarlet wings, then your eyes land on his cute booty.

You start to feel mischievous and get the bright idea to do something. You quietly sneak up behind the unsuspecting Keigo and slapped him on his backside, causing him to jump and release a startled squeal as he fell to the floor. He turns to look at you in shock. You give him a smug smirk that reaches up to your eyes, chucking at his adorable face.

Suddenly, his face shifts from shock to mischief and desire. You're scared by this, but you want to have fun with this at the same time. You quickly turn and run as fast as you can away from Keigo and your birdman chased right after you. You've never been that fast, and he knows it; but luckily for you, you're very good at outmaneuvering him.

"Oh, you're 'so' gonna get it when I catch you darlin'!" Keigo yelled at you.

"In your dreams, you chicken nugget!" you yelled back teasingly.

Your apartment had a balcony that has two doors, one connects to the bedroom and the other to the living room. You bolt to your room, slamming the door before he can get you, managing to somehow jam the door to give you at chance to escape. You quietly walk into the living room and take shelter in the coat closet, sliding to the floor while he looks for you in the bedroom.

"Baby bird, where are you?" you hear him yell, stifling a giggle as you catch your breath. Suddenly, you hear his slow footsteps come closer. You cover your mouth, becoming self-conscious of your breathing and heart-beat. You hear the quiet rustle of feathers, outside the closet door.

"What is he going to do when he finds me?" you think to yourself when one of Keigo's crimson feathers slowly floated right in front of your face. "Ooooooooh snap!" the door bursts open, and you fearfully look up at your husband.

"I found you baby bird," he drawled menacingly, giving you a look that sent shivers down your spine.

"Keigo, no, no!" you cried, trying to squirm away from him, and failing as he grabbed you by the ankles and dragged you out of the closet. You yelped, hopelessly trying to wriggle out of his grip. He then got on his knees, straddling your hips as his large, wings stretched out and his rough hands moved mercilessly to tickle your sides. You could no longer contain yourself and was reduced to maniacal laughter withing seconds.

"Ahaha, Keigo, heh heh, stoooooooop! Ha, ha, ha, ha!" you begged through your laughter, trying to push his arms away from your body.

Keigo leaned forward and seductively whispered into your ear, "Only if you say your sorry and keep your hands to yourself darlin'."

"Never!" you yelled in defiance as you kept laughing.

"Heh, heh, heh! Then I guess there's no stopping me!" he boldly stated as he proceeded to tickle you. The sound of your laughter and the sight of your smiling face made Keigo's heart soar. After a while, the ticking ceased and you were able to catch your breath.

"Y/n," Keigo softly spoke your name.

"Mm ha, yeah babe?" you asked. He then leaned forward, placing both arms on either side of your shoulders and touching your foreheads.

"I love you," he spoke tenderly.

You let out a sigh and said, "I love you too." You smiled, your hands caressing Keigo's arms. He then got up from on top of you and offered his hand to help you up. You took it then just stood there, cuddling each other.

"So, what started this whole thing?" he asked you with a stupid grin on his face.

"Oh well, I was just thinking about how hot my awesome husband is," you grinned back, moving your arms from around his waist to his neck. His grin grew bigger.

"Well then, glad you like what you see," Keigo growled as kissed your neck. "Although, that still doesn't change the fact that I am twice as lucky to be married to a gorgeous woman like you." You blushed and looked down in embarrassment. "Hey," he said as he used his forefinger to tilt your chin to look into his loving, golden eyes. "I love you baby bird."

"Hmph, you said that already," you smirked.

"Well, it's true," he chuckled and pressed his forehead against yours, holding you sweetly in his arms. The two of you just stood there for a few of minutes, holding each other. You gave each other a short kiss before you broke apart.

"I guess I better get started on making dinner then," you said.

"I need to get back to work," he sighed, scratching the back of his neck and ruffling his feathers.

"Okay," you say as you move to the kitchen. "Hey, do you think you'll be done by the time I'm done making dinner?" you asked him.

"I should be. Why?" Keigo asked back.

"What do you say to a movie and snuggles on the couch after we eat?" you ask, smiling at your birdman.

"Sounds good to me," he smiled back. "What are you making for dinner?"

"White rice and 'hot' orange chicken," I winked.

"Ha, ha, ha, you're so funny!" he said sarcastically, while he rolled his amber eyes and gave another all to familiar grin that said he should have expected one of your dumb jokes. You just smiled back at him and walked to the kitchen. You turned on some music and started to sing and dance to f/b (favorite band) while you made dinner. Keigo smiled and shook his head at the sight of you having fun. Your hero marveled at the goofy, talented, wonderful woman he married before he went back to work so that he could have a relaxing evening with his wife.

Y-O-U.