Locked

A/N: Hey guys! I'm back! So sorry to keep you waiting for so long. Anyway, this is based on a recent experience that PCprime2704 and her lovely sister helped me build on.  Thank you so much, my darling friends!

"Yes. Thank you Mr. Morinozuka. I would be honored to paint a family portrait," you said cheerfully. You had just finished a meeting with your client, Takeshi Morinozuka, who was wanting you to paint a portrait of his family as a 7th wedding anniversary present for his wife. He heard from his friend, Tamaki Suoh, that you did a wonderful job of painting his wife and would literally not stop singing your praises.

"The pleasure is all mine Mrs. Takami," Mr. Morinozuka smiled as he shook your hand. 

"So, will it be alright if our session will be Tuesday the 8th, at my studio downtown?"

"That will be terrific," the stoic man stated.

"Alright then. I will see you then. Have a great weekend Mr. Morinozuka!" you chirped.

"Likewise Mrs. Takami," the man responded.

"Please, call me Y/N. I feel more comfortable when my clients call me by my first name," you smiled. Mr. Morinozuka only agreed to call you by your name if you would call him by his school nickname, Mori, which you laughed and gladly accepted. 

You walked out of the tall building and into the glorious sunlight. It was a beautiful spring day. The cerulean sky was mostly clear, with only a few fluffy wisps of cloud floating above, and the sunbeams made the rustling, emerald leaves look radiant. The breeze felt absolutely delicious against your warm skin, as it carried the symphony of the city directly to your ears. 

"I'm really excited about this project," you said to yourself as you walked over to your car, which was parked on the far side of the lot. You figured that since it was a beautiful day, that you could enjoy a little exercise. When you got to the car, you reached into your purse to get your keys out, only to find that they were not there. You were about to go back into the building when a flash of f/c (favorite color) caught your eye. That glimmer of color was from your lanyard, which was connected to your keys, which were still in the car! You had one of those older cars that you could lock manually, which meant that you locked your keys in your car. Again.

"You have got to be kidding me! This is the third time in a month!" you groaned to yourself. You fished your phone out of your purse. Not wanting to call Keigo, because you knew how he would react to this, you called your best friend bf/n. 

"Hey bf/n! You are never going to believe what just happened," you started.

"You got locked out of your car again," your friend finished.

"Yep," you sighed. "Can you pick me up?" 

"I can't y/n. I'm at work," bf/n said when in reality they were eating raw cookie dough on their couch. "Why don't you call Keigo?" they asked.

"Because I know how he's going to respond. He'll come over, ask me with that perfect, straight face what happened, and then when I get done making a fool of myself by explaining, he's going to laugh his butt off and never let me hear the end of it!" you ranted.

"Well, maybe you should have thought of that before you locked your keys in the car. You knew what you were getting yourself into when you married that turkey toe," your friend said.

"Thanks. That helps a lot," you said sarcastically.

"Call Keigo!"bf/n told you.

"Fine!" you moaned.

"Love you" your friend sang.

"Yeah, yeah. Love you too loser," you hung up. With that, you texted your husband,