11: THE DEVIL'S BALLERINA

SYBIL'S POV

COACHING CLASSES,
06:03 pm

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8...1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8". I grinned widely as the kids did the perfect dance moves I taught them. " Great work ". Clapping my hands I cheered them up.

Tightening my ponytail I wiped my sweat with a napkin and walked towards the huge mirror which has covered the whole wall.

I clapped twice bringing everyone's attention to myself. " That's enough for today. Go, pack your bags now". I announced making all the kids rush towards their bags.

" Line up. Come on hurry up." I said watching them obey my words happily and running outside to their parents.

The practice room turned empty in no time. I sighed heavily resting my back against the mirror.

I grabbed my water bottle and started to drink. When my head lifted my eyes suddenly caught a male figure standing outside the glass wall. I squeezed my eyes to see 'The Red Couch Guy' coming towards me with his hands in his pocket.

I somewhat gulped the liquid down my throat. I wasn't surprised to see him there as he already had shown up at my doorstep the very next day, I assumed he was great at stalking.

The plan I made to send Lia instead of myself to deal with him got flopped so badly as Lia didn't come back nor pick up any of my calls.

I followed his tall figure through my eyes as he came sitting on his ankle face to face.

"I waited." He said having a sort of softness in his tone.

" I was busy," I replied trying to act normal, so I started taking off my pointe shoes to change into sports shoes.

" Ballerina." He named me just to get my attention towards himself but I didn't spare any glance at his face.

He sighed sitting next to me. " I came to ask if there is any space for a student?" He questioned.

At least he had something different to ask. " There's one. Why?" I replied packing my backpack.

" I want to learn as well." He thinks he joked.

" I don't teach grown-up men-" I gasped as the power suddenly went out, enveloping the entire building as well as the neighborhood in darkness.

Panic surged through me as I felt trapped. I fear darkness more than I fear death.

I started touching the floor in an attempt to search for my mobile to turn on the torch but my body didn't support it, it started to shake.

" TURN ON THE LIGHTS," I shouted so loud that it echoed in the silence.

" What's wrong." The man sitting beside me chuckled having no idea what condition I got into within a moments.

I was able to feel sweat covering my entire body, I was having a hard time breathing.

I needed closure and I had no one except for... him. At that moment, I turned to him, hoping for some comfort and reassurance.

I grabbed him, it was his coat that I clinched. I knew our faces were close but I wasn't able to see him because of the darkness. "Fix it." My voice came out waving.

He grabbed my wrist to remove my hand but he paused must be because he felt my sweating hands. " F*ck, I thought you were kidding." He spoke as soon as he realized that I wasn't well.

" Darkness terrifies me," I mumbled.

" leave me so I could check." He tried to gently get himself free but I held him even tighter by his arm.