12: TWO LIVING DISASTERS

SYBIL'S POV

Alaric's place,
04: 17 am

" Who told you I belong to the King family?" He questioned removing his palm from my mouth so I could answer.

" Y-You have tattooed it," I replied nervously touching the back of my ear.

He seemed to think deeply but his strong gaze never left my eyes. " I inked it generally. It has nothing to do with Kings." He spoke every word with a slight pause between them.

" I want to go home." My voice came out low and he was smart enough to know that I believed him and didn't at the same time.

" I'll drop you." He offered.

" I can go by myself." I breathed out faking a smile.

" You just said you are bad with directions, also it's too late for a girl like you to stay out." He politely pleaded.

From mistaking me as a stripper to addressing me as a girl to be protected We came a long way in just a couple of days.

It scared me because I hadn't built any trust in him even though he was giving me all the reasons to.

My gaze lowered along with him sitting on his ankle in front of me. I had no idea where in the world I was lost until a pair of slippers softer than silk got under my feet.

I glanced at him who looked up and smiled.

It's a trap.

His eyes are the biggest trap.

" I'll be waiting outside. Get changed." With that, he left sending a dress for me by a female worker.

I changed quickly and followed him to his parking lot only to realize I was in a whole damn mansion.

The parking lot was another mouth-opening view as there stood dozens of cars.

Alaric pressed a button from his remote. A sexy red Lamborghini beeped.

The car's door and my mouth opened simultaneously as it was an Aventador model. It was so cool. I was never a car girl but damn.

" Get inside." Alaric's voice made me realize I was literally checking out a car.

Felt a bit embarrassed yet I sat inside, getting a princess treatment by him. Wondering at my luck as well as his.

" What do you do for a living?" I had to ask that. I needed to know how people out there make SO MUCH MONEY.

" I run a worldwide travel agency." He replied shortly.

" You must have got a chance to travel to so many countries then?" I asked having excitement in my voice.

The fresh air relaxed me and I came back to my normal state pretty quickly. Truth be told, I started to feel comfortable around him.

He's a nice guy, isn't he?

He only nodded in response faded my thrill. He suddenly went silent. I felt his gaze on me from time to time as if he had something to say but he stopped himself each time.

Soon we approached Dream Aura, I stepped outside his car, and for some reason, he did the same.

"I've saved my contact number on your mobile. Call me if you need something." He said pulling out my mobile from his coat which existence I had completely forgotten.

I nodded taking my mobile back. " Thanks once again." I spare him a small smile.

" No sweats." He raised his hand in the gesture of goodbye.