9

Ngl sometimes I forget I have this app downloaded lol

I'll try to remember and write more

Chris' pov:

After what I said she just stared into my eyes saying nothing. I grab her had still waiting for a response.

"I don't know..."

What, that's all she can say. Why? She hugs me once more then closes the door while waving.

I just stand there for a second before heading down the stairs to the van. "So, what took you so long?" Nick asks from the back "she said she doesn't know." I say then check my phone "what. But didn't you like confess your feelings to her and say you want her back?" Nick says again leaning to the front and holding my shoulder.

"I don't know what you want me to say, she said what she said. Now please leave me alone right now." I say and check my dms to feel better.

My fans always make me feel better, they always tell me how inspiring I am to them. I truly do love them all so much.

"Oh shit, we need to film." Nick says a bit panicked I sigh and agree that we should do it now.

"Hey guys we are doing that tiktok trend today, their a 10 but they blah blah blah" Nick says laughing a bit.

"They are a nine, but they like cats more than dogs" Matt reads "They stay at their number, I understand why people like cats more even though I like dogs better" Nick says

I cut Nick off before he gives a whole essay on why it's ok to like cats more "it depends, if they tell everyone then they go down but if they just have a cat instead of a dog they just stay. Oh and as long as they like trev" I say happy with my answer

"Wow thank for cutting me off" Nick says jokingly "I say you go down to a 7.5, I just think dogs are better haha" Matt says

—after the video—

We head back home and I quickly fall down on my bed, I'm so tired. I'm also just so confused..

Why did our relationship have to end over hannah, I wish I just trusted Astrid. I can't believe I fucked up so badly.

I check Instagram again and see that Astrid has posted

Astrid.May

Swipe>

Swipe>

Liked by nicksturniolo and others

Astrid.May- slayer of the puss

Comments disabled

After stalking Astrid a bit I fall asleep.

— a couple of days later —

I still have yet to hear from Astrid, did I scare her because of what I said? How am I supposed to figure out what she wants if she won't tell me.

Should I wait for her to snap me or should I just snap her?

I head down stairs to the kitchen, I see Matt there eating cereal. "Oh hey" he says to me slightly looking up "morning" I reply getting some cereal for myself.

I sit next to Matt and look at what he's doing on his phone, texting some girl "who's that?" I ask very curiously "nobody, just the Panera bread girl"

Hehe I'm gonna make a Matt book (Matt's book will also not be sexual)

"Dang, since when have you guys been talking?" I ask him "uh well she asked me for my insta because I was coming once a week haha" he says really smiley

"Well I have a quick question" I say looking at him "yea what's up" he replies "do you think I should snap Astrid or wait for her?" I ask him "definitely snap her, it shows that you know what you want" he says smiling then going back to eating.

Send snap to Asstrid

Hahha cliffhanger