12

Ok so quick question

Should I have it be like Astrids birthday soon so they go on a trip???

Also don't worry hannah won't come back 🙏

Astrids pov:

I look over and see my boy walking in with his arm over some other girl...

"Oh.. Astrid your here" Chris says surprised to see me sitting on his couch "yea.." I say, my voice cracks a little and my throat hurts. I don't say anything else to Chris cause if I do I won't be able to stop myself from crying.

"Uh well this is Leah, Leah this is Astrid" he says introducing us I wave to her and turn back to the tv. During the movie I feel like someone is staring daggers into me, I glance at Chris and Leah and she quickly turns towards the tv. I can't believe this boyfriend stealer is looking at me like I'm a fucking pick me.

After the movie Nick suggests that we go to target and get supplies to bake for a video "oh we should probably drop Leah off on the way there" Chris says "uh why?" Leah questions him "I don't want you in a video yet?" Chris replys to the girl.

One thing leads to another and she's screaming at him that she wants to be in the video "if you want clout just say so" I say to the mad girl "why don't you mind your fucking business bitch" she says back to me, basically spitting in my face. I raise my arms in the air "calm down, it's just a jok-" but before I can finish Chris chimes in "don't you dare talk to Astrid like that, you know what I don't even know why I let you come over. All you do is beg to be in a video or ask me to make a tiktok with you, im sick of it. And you have no right to be disrespectful to someone I care very deeply for." We all look at him surprised and Lilac... Lila? Whatever her name was just storms out.

Chris apologizes to me and to his brothers, we end up just laughing about it on the way to target. I see Chris has pulled down his mirror and is staring at me, so I give him a smile he smirks and closes the mirror.

We arrive at target and all get out of the van, Nick fast walks to the pride section because the other day we say rainbow cake mix.

THEY ACTUALLY HAVE RAINBOW CAKE MIX AT TARGET

Also they have pride towels and they r big and comfy

SRY LOL BACK TO THE STORY

We grab the cake mix and head to the food section, I grab some chips and salsa and the others grab some other snacks. We head to the register and before they can pay I tap my phone "aw cmon, I was gonna pay" Chris says disappointed in himself "suck it loser" I say back to him

We get into the car and head back to their house, as we are setting up I hear a phone buzz I look around and see it's Chris' phone, I check the notification and see it's from someone named 'Jen' I know Chris' password and see what she said.

Jen
Hey, can you pay for the pill please?

__________________________________

My heart immediately shaders into pieces, I mean im not stupid what other pill would he have to pay for? I can't believe I was thinking of getting back together with him.

HAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER

ILL PROB POST NEXT PART TONIGHT (2am pst) BECASE I WRITE ALOT AT THAT TIME LOL

ALSO I HOPE UR LIKING THE SHORT BUT CONSISTENT CHAPTERS

ILYSM

PLS VOTE <333