18 - When you're unwell

10th Doctor - Brings you whatever you need, whenever you need it. He won't ever leave your side and constantly asks if you need anything else.

"It's only the cold, Doctor,"

"So?? Is that supposed to make me feel better knowing you're not well!"

He over reacts a lot but you found it adorable.

11th Doctor - Makes you a nice cup of tea, with a few jammy dodgers and sits with you to read a story as he lightly stokes your hair as you fall asleep in his arms.

"Feel better soon," he whispers, placing a kiss on your temple before quietly leaving the room.

12th Doctor - If you ever got ill which was hardly ever since he made sure of it, he would make your bed and lay you down softly pressing his lips to your forehead before leaving you to rest.

If you needed him for anything, he made sure to leave a button for you to press right next to your bed. Sometimes he would even go as far as to sleeping in bed with you close to his chest. He knew how much you loved listening to his hearts beating in his chest for you.

River song - "Where have you been? I've been calling-" she spots you curled up on your shared bed like a baby, white as a sheet and tissues scattered all over your side of the bed.

"Are you not feeling well today, sweetie?" She asks.

You shake your head, to weak to respond with words.

"You stay right there, im on it," she says, leaving the room without another word.

Amy pond - Amy didn't have to attend to you much when you were feeling ill as you never really got ill but one night, you were having a rough day and she couldn't remember the last time you even gave yourself a break from saving the world.

She invited you to her house,  unexpectedly one night for a surprise.

"Where are you taking me?" You currently had a blindfold over your eyes as Amy guided you through her house, giggling like a teenage girl.

"You'll just have to wait and see," you could hear her smirking as she guides you around.

"Why do I have to be blindfolded again?"

"Oh, shut up and just follow my lead," she says.

Yous came to a stop and she lets you go.

"Okay, you can take off the blind folds now," she smiles, watching as your face lights up at the scene.

She had built the cutest pillow fort with fairy light hanging down left right and centre, a laptop sits on some of the pillows as a bunch of snacks gather in the middle.

"Awh, Amy," you smile in awe, looking back at her.

You walked over to her and pecked her  lips.

"What's all this for?"

"I could tell you haven't had a break in a while, so I made all of this so we could spend some quality time together. Just the two of us," she smiles.

"How thoughtful of you," you blush as she pulls you with her into the fort.

Rory Williams - He was an expert at making you feel better, after all he was a nurse.

If you got ill... that was you basically on house arrest. He would not let you leave the bed unless you needed the toilet of course to which he would also help you even with that along with a strict diet of soup, water and whatever else to make you feel better.

Clara Oswald - Whenever you were ill or even just having a bad day, Clara would scoop you up into her arms and take you to bed.

She would make you soup, make sure your taking you medicine if needed and even go as far as to taking time off work just to make sure you were okay.

She hated seeing you like that.

A/n - This was a request and I do hope it was okay. If you have any other ideas, I'll be more than happy to hear them :)