19 - What turns you on about them

10th Doctor - When he just stops in mid sentence and looks you up and down biting his lip without saying a word. It gives you chills everytime.

"What?"

"Nothing. Just admiring what's mine," he smirks.

11th Doctor - Everytime he called you one of his many pet names for you. Also, if your sitting on the console and he stands right between your legs.

He knows what he's doing and to make it worse, he places both his hands on each side of you so you can't escape him.

12th Doctor - Whenever you push the Doctor over the edge he stops to look at you and raises one of his eyebrows at you. Just one.

Gets you everytime.

Or really it's whenever you were remotely close to him. It drives you crazy. Especially when he's angry 😏

He likes to slowly back you up against the console when he catches you out in something. It makes you weak from the knees.

River song - Her bootyyy

The way her hips move side to side, you can't get enough of it. She knows what effect she has on you.

"Like what you see~"

"Always..."

Amy pond - If yous were just sitting next to each other, she would randomly put her hand on you thigh and squeeze it gentially. You don't know why, but it gave you goosebumps just thinking about it.

Rory Williams - He would sneak up behind you while you were doing the dishes or anything really and hug you from behind, kissing your neck every so often.

"What was that for?" You ask, trying to look back at him.

"Because I love you," he smiles.

Clara Oswald - When ever you bent down to get something or walk out the room, Clara would stop whatever she was doing, without fail and slap your arse. It put your mind into a frenzy.

Sometimes she would even stop and squeeze it.

"Oi!" You giggle, watching as she runs away thinking you are gonna chase her out the room.