Chapter 2

Average words: 2788

Average reading time: 15 minutes

Reviewed: no

A/N: I felt motivated, so I decided to burn out a second chapter. Expect the next to come in a week, if anyone likes. Enjoy :)

"So? How does it look?" Susie asked, pointing at her art project. Her eyes drift to the side as she smiles. Your mouth gaped in awe, it was absolutely beautiful.
Susie had invited you two over to come visit while she had worked on her art project for the day.

"It's so pretty! How are you so good at this type of stuff?" You run your fingers across the clay, it was a statue of a magnolia. Julie scoffs and crosses her arms.

"Jesus, you got some skill." She follows as she gives Susie a big pat on the head. She blushed under the rush of compliments, whispering a small thank you. After a while of staring, you speak up.

"Did you eat lunch yet?" Julie ponders, if Susie was determined, she wouldn't stop. Even if that means skipping some meals too.

"I snacked on a granola bar, don't worry."
Julie gasped at this, turning to ask you the same question. You shake your head referring to how she had rushed you out of your house earlier in the AM.

"No, way." Julie faked a happy smile and clasped her hands, walking up to you two with a irritated demeanor. You and Susie shrieked as Julie placed her hands on both of your shoulders. Her eyes stared at Susie, intensely.

"We're heading out." Without a chance to speak, Julie proceeds to drag you two out of the art room. Running into the art teacher on the way, you speak up. "She'll be back?" You thought she'd be back soon.

"Food is more important, plus you need fresh air." Julie flips her hair, stopping at her car. It was a bright velvety red color, it was pretty new considering her dad is loaded with cash.

"Guys you do realize there's a café in the school building, we can pick up-"

"Nobody wants that shit." She pokes at Susie, she looks down.

"Lets stop by Subway instead and get some food." She exclaimed. You glace at Susie, she looks back. You both knew not to go against what she wants, what she says goes.

"I'm glad you're concerned but you practically dragged us out." You commented. Julie shrugs, shoving you in the back seat. The door slamming follows.

"Yeah, well I miss hanging out together too. Can't be mad there."
Julie locks the car, revving up the car engine, you turn down the windows, cranking the rod.  You already could see the school coming out of view. The wind was pleasant. You giggle at the feeling and turn to Julie.

"Isn't this nice?" She yells, throwing her hand out the window. You nod, turning to Susie. Her hoodie came off, her hair danced around under the pressure, the delicate pink strands were now practically everywhere.

"I have to admit, for someone so obnoxious, you can be quite fun." Susie laughs. Julie rolls her eyes in response.

"Agreed,"  You browse your phone, opening the camera app. You wanted to send Joey a photo, since he couldn't join us today. He was working.

"Guys I wanna send Joey a photo, say cheese!"

The car soon comes to a stop, pulling into a parking lot. Dead ahead was a Subway, in all its glory.

"Y/N, are you getting the same thing you always get?" Susie asks, in which Julie nods. "Well, maybe." You sheepishly smirk, looking back at the doors. You can't lie, you were pretty hungry. Dusting off your shirt, you enter the place, sitting down on the nearest bench with Susie.