CHAPTER 5

It's been a few weeks since the party, your parents came home to drop off souvenirs for you while they got back to work once again. You had little to do now that Frank had charmed his way into your friends hearts.
    It painted you to see them slowly drift off, you knew they could get into serious trouble. But you didn't abandon them, no matter how bad they could get. They even took the time and money to hire some guy to paint out their hide, at least what you'd heard from Julie.

    They're your friends after all.

    It was already late at night, you decided to tag along with Julie and the rest for a late night trip. As if that wasn't suspicious enough, Frank had offered we'd all walk together for the day.

    You whine, rubbing your heels. It had already been 20 minutes, your feet were sore. Joey turns around to look at you, grinning at your pained state.
    "I thought you could climb longer then Susie, surely you're not already tired." He chuckles, tossing a rock up in the air.

    You were very tired.

    "Come on Y/N, pick up your feet a bit more!" Susie giggles, she was dressed in the same thing she was at the party. Except in a black hoodie, it was too big to be hers. You assumed it was one of the boys.

    'Hopefully Joey's.'

    Julie puts her hand on your shoulder, dragging you closer in her hold.

    "Don't be a baby, it's not that far." Julie tossed you a flask, winking at you before turning back around.
    God you did not like the change one bit, but you went along with it anyways.

    Taking a sip, you spit it out. It was strong in this fact, you don't even know how Julie manages to drink it. You don't even know why you actually took a sip, it was pretty stupid. You weren't even that thirsty.

    Frank grabs the flask before quickly holding it above your head, shaking in disapproval. A smirk arrives at his face in a playful manner.
    "This shit wasn't easy to get, don't waste it." He barks with a toothy smile. It wasn't very genuine as far as you could guess.

    "Well sorry, it's not my fault I'm not an alcoholic." Throwing your hands back, you decided to take a break by the tree.

    "See? I told you we shouldn't have brought her along." Frank turns to Julie, who just eyeballed him.

    Susie just spins around you, holding your hand. It honestly made you dizzy, placing your head on your temples.
    She gives you a hug, burring her head into your chest.

    "Can you go a bit more? It's okay if you need a break." She gives you a reassuring smile, you blush at the contact. Frank rolls his eyes, clapping his hands.

    "Outstanding performance lovebirds, surely we don't need a break it's not that far." Sacrastically, he also shoots you a smile. Almost for a second, you could sense a genuine expression. But it was quickly masked up with irritation.
    You and Susie blush, slightly seperating before shooting a pleading look to the man.

    "Fine, we can stop here." Frank slaps his hand on his face, Joey just fist bumps him in return.

    "Nice, I was getting tired too anyways. I just didn't wanna bitch about it." Julie pushes back her hair, hiding it behind her hoodie. It was quite quiet now, everyone had found a spot to relax on.

    "Truth or Dare?" Frank puts his hand on his chin, faking a thought before responding Dare. Joey had asked Frank which he'd prefer.

    "Are we really starting this now?" Susie inquires, Julie shrugs.