Heading Home

Seokjin

Tae and I making love has been a dream come true, now we can't seem to keep our hands off each other, I am trying to pack a suitcase for Lennon and I so that we can drive back with Tae but he keeps interrupting me, "TAE put me down." He throws me on the bed and lays on top of me, kissing me, "Jinnie why are you such a good kisser, I can't get enough, I'm addicted." I can't help but giggle as he kisses my neck, "Babe if you want to leave today then I have to pack and get Lennon ready", I say playing with his hair. 

The pout on his lips is to cute to ignore so I lean up and kiss him, making him grind his hips into mine, "why are you teasing me." I laugh and smack his ass, "we have plenty of time for this, let me finish so we can go and then you can show me YOUR bed." He climbs off me, "fine." He pulls me up and hugs me from behind, "can I hold you while you pack." I turn to give him a look, "okay okay, I'll go check on Lennon." 

He kisses me and walks out of the room, there is such a difference between the two brothers, Hyun was possessive and jealous but he wasn't affectionate like Tae is, I think that's one thing that drove a wedge between us was his inability to show his love for me physically, he thought just telling me was enough. "Daddy, Uncle Tae says I can bring my Barbie's with me", Lennon says running in and jumping on the bed. 

Tae jumps next to her and starts tickling her, I can't help but to laugh at them, "of course you can baby girl, bring some of your plushies too." She runs out of the room and Tae clears his throat, "what are we going to tell her, about us I mean." "I am not sure, she is to young to understand a lot of it, she knows that Hyun was her dad and you are her uncle but that is the extent of it, we will tell her that we love each other and that daddy asked you to take care of us, is that okay for a 5 year old to understand", I say looking worried. 

Taehyung

I lay on the bed and watch Jin pack, I am so happy that him and Lennon are coming home with me, I really hope he decides to stay, "are you excited to see where I live." "I am, I'm very curious, I know you had a girlfriend, has she gotten her stuff out yet, does it look like a bachelor pad again." "Do I hear jealousy in your tone", I say climbing off the bed toward him. "NO, jealousy, I think not, what is there to be jealous of", he says not looking at me. I wrap him in my arms, "I love it, you didn't like Hana did you", I tease him. He tries to pull away but I hold him tightly to me, he stops struggling and looks at me with sadness in his eyes.

"I didn't like you with anyone but I couldn't show that or say anything could I, I would have been a hypocrite", he says hugging me. "I know babe but I am yours now, nobody else's, right", I say. "And I am yours", he says kissing my lips, "would it be okay if we stop by Hyun's grave before we leave." "Of course babe", I hug him to me. When he was done packing I loaded up my car while he got Lennon ready to go, I texted my dad and told him that we were leaving and that I would see him at Thanksgiving. 

We stop at the cemetery, "you and Lennon can go first." Jin grabs my hand, "no we go together as a family." He places the rose on the headstone and kneels down, "Hey Hyun, we all came to see you before we leave to visit Taehyung's home, I wanted you to know that Tae and I read your letters and we are going to give this a try, we both love each other Hyun, you have always known that and your letters gave us your blessing." I wrap my arm around his waist, "I love them both Hyun, very much and I promise to take care of them forever." "We love you dad", Lennon says.

Jin and I took turns driving, 6 hours is a long time, I look over at him as he sleeps, he is so beautiful and I can't help but to smile when I see his lips pout in his sleep, I grab his hand and kiss it which wakes him up, "we are here babe." I pull into the underground garage and park in my spot, I grab the bags as Jin grabs a sleeping Lennon and we head to the elevator, "can you push 7 for me." I open the door for Jin and walk in behind him, "the second bedroom is down the hall on the right, I will turn the heat up it's chilly in here." 

When he walks back out he looks around, "this is a very nice apartment Taehyungie, I think I might like it here." I whip my head around to look at him, "does that mean you want to stay with me, for good, forever." He laughs, wrapping his arms around me, "we'll see." I pick him up and carry him to my room, "we broke in your bed, now it's time to break in mine." He laughs as he pulls his shirt off, I shut and lock the door behind us and set him on his feet, "how about instead of breaking in the bed, we break in the shower." "I'm totally down for that", I say pulling by his hand into the bathroom.

Seokjin 🔞🔞

We strip each others clothes off, Tae turns the water on and when it's warm enough he pulls me in with him, wrapping his arms around me as he pushes me to the wall and kisses me, "turn around baby." I do as I am told, I place both hands on the wall and feel him press against my back his hard erection sitting between my ass cheeks, teasing me, making me ache for him. He grabs my wrists and holds them in one hand above my head, then slides his other hand down my torso and over my aching cock, "ahh Tae." 

I buck my hips against his hand trying to find some friction, when he starts to stroke me I throw my head back against his shoulder and move my body so that his dick rubs against my hole and I can fuck his hand at the same time, its mind blowing. Rubbing my ass against him is making him lose his resolve, he releases my erection and grabs my thigh lifting my leg so that he can slide into me, "fuck Seokjin you feel so fucking good." 

He pounds into, releasing my hands so that he can grab my hips, I use the wall as leverage to push back into him so that he goes deeper, making me spray my ejaculation onto the wall, I reach my hand around him and grab his ass, pushing him into me, he starts to tremble and shake letting me know that he is close, his cock grows impossibly thicker inside of me as he reaches his orgasm, wrapping both arms around me he holds me to him as he rides it out. "I love you Seokjin, I love you so fucking much", he pants.