New Journey

Taehyung

The day came that Jin and Lennon are flying back home, I am a mess, I keep crying, I never cry not until I started dating Jin, "bear bear we are going to be late if you don't let me go." "I don't want to, if I let you go you will leave me and you haven't said you were coming back to me yet", I whine, he started calling me bear bear just recently because Lennon says when I yawn I look like a big ol bear, so the name stuck. He kisses my forehead, "when I get back home it will be something that I have to figure out, Lennon needs to be okay with it to." 

"I know, I have pleaded my case enough, it's up to you now", I say. I let him go and grab his suitcases, "we better go." I kiss them both goodbye and tell them I'll see them at Thanksgiving, I wipe Jin's tears and hug him tightly, "it will be okay, it will go by quick." It hurts to watch my reason for living walking away from me, not knowing if he is coming back.

"Did they leave", Yoongi asks walking into my apartment with a bottle of whiskey. "Yea, why are you here", I ask. "My best friend just put his family on a plane and he's by himself, I came to check on you and keep you company", he says grabbing two cups and walking to the living room.

Seokjin

I walk into the house that I shared with Hyun for four years and I can say that I don't feel him here anymore, I think after Taehyung and I finally admitted our true feelings Hyun felt he could go. On the plane ride home I talked with Lennon and I talked with myself about the move to live with Tae and she was all for it, she could start school in a new place and she would have her uncle Tae there all the time. 

I knew when he asked that I would say yes but I had to make sure that what we have is right and that Lennon was okay with the move, I text Tae and tell him that we made it home. I now have two weeks to pack up mine and Lennon's lives and sell everything we don't need so that we can start our new life with Taehyung.

Taehyung

"They made it home", I tell Yoongi as I finish up on a back tattoo that I have been working on for four hours. "Good, did he give you an answer yet", he asks. "Not yet", I say. "I have an idea, let's decorate the second bedroom for Lennon so that she will have her space ready for when she comes, you know what she likes right", Yoongi says excitedly. "Let's do it, she will be so excited", I say with excitement but also some doubt in mind that they will come here.

Two weeks later

"It looks amazing, I love the Beatles poster you added as a memory to Hyun and the picture of Lennon and him that you hung up", Yoongi says looking around her room, "she's going to love it." "Will she Yoon, Jin hasn't told me anything yet, hasn't given me an answer, we leave tomorrow morning and I don't know what is going to happen", I say upset at the thought of Jin rejecting me.

The next morning we set out to go home, I am excited and nervous all at the same time not only to see Jin but to see my parents and what their reaction will be to Jin and I being together, my older sister is going to be there too, she moved a way when Hyun and I were still in high school, she is a doctor and travels all over the world helping people so I don't get to see her often, she couldn't make it home for Hyun's funeral because she was being quarantined in Malaysia somewhere because they thought she contracted an illness.

Yoongi and I pull up to Jin's house, I practically run to the front door and knock, he opens the door and launches himself into my arms, "I've fucking missed you so much, Jin please tell me you are coming with me, please, I can't do this without you." He pulls away, "what can't you do bear bear." I kiss his lips, "live, breathe, exist I can't do any of it without you anymore." He smiles and tears come to his eyes, I grab his face and kiss him, "come here but close your eyes." 

I let him lead me thru the house and when we stop, "open your eyes." What I see makes me start to cry, it's more like what I didn't see, "does this mean." He nods, all the furniture is gone, boxes in the middle of the room are labeled Tae's house, I grab him and hold him to me, "tell me this is real, tell me yes that you are coming with me." "I'm coming with you Tae, Lennon and I can't wait to be with you every single day of forever", he says wiping my tears, "hey Yoongi, welcome to what used to be my home, we are staying at Jimin's until we head back, I hope that's okay." 

"Yea let's load up these boxes into the cars and head out, where is Lennon", I ask. "She is with Jimin, I wanted to finish up here without her distracting me", he says starting to grab boxes. Once they were all packed we dropped the keys off at the realtors and drove over to Jimin's, Lennon ran for me and I held her to me, "we are going to live with you Uncle Tae, I can't wait." "I know baby girl, I can't wait either, I am so excited that I get to see you every single day", I say kissing the top of her head.

 I stand and notice Yoongi staring at Jimin and I can't help but to laugh, I look at Jin who looks over the moon at the two, "Jiminie, this is Tae's best friend Yoongi, Yoongi this is my best friend Jimin." "It's very nice to meet you Jimin, thank you for letting us stay here, you have a very beautiful house", Yoongi says. Jimin just stands there and stares at Yoongi until Jin elbows him, "oh sorry, thank you, come on I'll give you the ten cent tour and show you your room." They walk out of the kitchen and Jin picks up Lennon, I wrap my arms around both of them, "my family."