Epilogue

A/N Last Chapter guys! I am sad, I really hope you enjoyed it, because I loved writing it. 

5 years later

Taehyung

"Babe, I am home", I yell when I walk in the door. Lennon is on the couch with her earbuds in while she does her homework, I walk over to her and kiss her cheek, "hi Uncle Tae, daddy is upstairs with Jude." "Need help with anything", I ask her. "No, I got it, it's easy", she says. I ruffle her hair and head upstairs, I saw the Lawyer finally that Hyun had talked to before he passed, he had paperwork drawn up allowing me to adopt Lennon but after Jin and I talked about it we both decided that she has a dad and that I would remain her uncle, but if she decided later she wants me to adopt her, I would. 

I hear giggling and I already know it's my baby boy Jude, he just turned 3 and he is Jin thru and thru, he not only looks exactly like him, he even has his exact mannerisms, the twins on the other hand look exactly like me, unlike Hyun and I, our twins are identical. "Who's that giggling", I say walking thru the bedroom door. "PAPA", Jude yells and runs to me, I pick him up and fly him around the room as he laughs. I hold him to me and pull my beautiful husband to me with one arm and kiss him, "eww papa dont make daddy all spitty." 

We both start laughing, "welcome home husband, how was work." "We have been so busy, I am glad we hired another artist and now that Jimin works there making our appointments it frees up more time for us", I say kissing him again. "Dont suck up to me Kim Taehyung, Jimin told me what the artist looks like", he pouts. 

"Baby, no one in this whole universe could ever take my eyes off of you, you do not have to worry about that, or her, she has a girlfriend and has told us that she hates dick", I say laughing. He smiles, "good, are you hungry." "Yes where are the girls", I ask handing Jude over to Jin.

"They are napping Kindergarten is tough you know, all that running around and finger painting is exhausting, but I think McCartney has your talent for art, I'll have to show you her painting, Starr on the other hand is our bookworm, the teacher says she sits there most of the day and reads", Jin says setting Jude on the playmat in the living room. "I'm glad they have their own vices, it always seemed Hyun and I always loved the same things", I say. "Like me", Jin giggles. "Especially you", I grab him around the waist and kiss him deeply. 

"When you going to give me another boy", I growl against his lips. He rolls his eyes and pushes me away, "so that we can complete the band." "Babe, we need a George or a Harrison, then we will have all of the Fab four", I laugh. "I'm going to cook now", he says walking away from me. I pinch his ass and run upstairs so he doesn't hit me, I open the twins bedroom door and they are just waking up, "Papa", they both say in the same sweet sleepy voice. "Look at my picture Papa, isn't it pretty", McCartney asks. 

"Baby girl that is beautiful, can I hang this up at work, I know that Uncle Yoongi and Uncle Jimin would love to see it", I ask her. "Oh yes Papa, I want my Uncles to see how good I am like you at drawing", she says excitedly. "Hi sweet pea, did you have a good nap", I ask Starr putting her in my lap. "Hi Papa", she says rubbing her eyes, "Kinnygarden is hard work." "I bet, how many books did you read today", I ask her. "I read three, one about a beanstalk, one about ham being green, and one about a spider climbing up something in the rain", she says proudly. I can't help but to smile at my beautiful girls. 

I left them to play in their room until dinner was ready while I went to take a shower, I rinse my hair and hear a low whistle, "you get sexier every time you get a new tattoo." I turn the water off and step out soaking wet, wrapping my arms around him, he screeches at getting wet and I lean in and capture his mouth, "let me put a baby in there." He laughs, "too late there is already one in there." My eyes bug out, "you mean it, you aren't kidding." "Of course I mean it, you knocked me up again", he laughs looking all sorts of fuckable. 

"Yea I'll talk to you later dad, I'll tell him", I say hanging up the phone. My dad and I reconnected about a month after we got back home, he apologized for my mom and said that she is getting help, that she is sick mentally and that Hyun's death made it worse. Talia and Josh have moved close by, now that she is pregnant she has stopped travelling and works from home, it's nice having her around again. 

"I can't believe you got him pregnant again", Yoongi says, "guess the set will be complete, did he agree on the names." "Yes, if its a boy, Harrison and if its a girl Georgie", I say happily. "You two are crazy but I understand, Hyun started the tradition so might as well keep it going, why wasnt Jude Harrison", he says finishing up an impressive dragon Tattoo. 

"Jin knew I wanted him to be Harrison but I felt so bad because he didn't get to name any of his kids, so when I asked him what name he wanted, Jude was the first thing he said and I was over the moon, that's why he is so amazing", I say gushing over my husband. I have a break until 1, then I have a client coming in for a chest piece, "hey Yoongi, do have any one after him." "No I am free until 3, why whats up", he asks cleaning his station. "Will you tattoo me", I ask. "Sure, sit what do you want", he says. 

When I finally make it home I am exhausted, I did 7 tattoo's today and I'm wore out, I quietly made my way to each bedroom and kissed all of the kids goodnight, apologizing for not being home. When I open my bedroom door I see Jin watching TV, "welcome home, did you eat." "Yea Jimin ordered us pizza, are you mad, I'm sorry for missing dinner", I grovel while I sit next to him on the bed. He laughs, "I am not mad, Jimin told me you had a lot of appointments today", he says. "I forget you have a spy in the shop, so I know I can never be bad", I tease leaning in to kiss him. I get up on the bed and straddle his things, "take my shirt off." 

"Someone horny", he asks grabbing the hem of my shirt. "I am always horny for you but I want to show you something", I say smiling. He lifts the shirt off, a gasp leaves his mouth as he runs a finger over the fresh ink, tears springing to his eyes, "Taehyung I can't believe you did this, you won't regret this later." "Baby I would never regret anything about you", I say leaning down and kissing him. "I love you Kim Taehyung", he says. "I love you more Kim Seokjin and like my tattoo says, I am all yours", I say. 

 My cheesy attempt at a photoshopped Tattoo. LMAO 😁😆😝 I tried. So this is the end. I really hope you enjoyed it. Keep an eye out for my new TaeJin ABO.  I love you guys thank you for the votes and support, you guys rock!! 💜💜💜💜💜😍🥰