the lightning balls man

My neighbor, who has a dog, is trash. He eats supper at ten everyday and has fingernails which are hot pink. They're beautiful. 

I do not know what it is. 

Firstly, I am visiting a chocolate manufacture office. It is full of sky and the sky needs wiping down. I give an old man a rag and eat muffins as I approach the front door. What beauty! It is full of air. There is no front door. 

I see a bunny. Wow, it is cute. The boony is holding a sign. And in the far distance, I see the lightning balls man. No, he is not Zenitsu, and neither is he the pretty person above. 

I approach him excitedly but paid him no attention. Therefore, I proceed to the mountain bike to take a trek up the hill again. In the meantime, my boss is buying sheets of fly paper to paper our office. It will definitely brighten up our day! He is such a considerate person. 

After a long day of supper, my brother and I head to the gas station to fill our bottle o' water with oil and petrol. It is healthy for the body and mind. I am excited to have seen the lightning balls man at the museum. This was my first time seeing such amazing stuff! I can't wait to visit the museum again. This time, I will bring fifty wine bottles through the window.