Birbo, Pepetown

Credits for character mentions all go to their original sources. 

In the hearts of a lovely state in nowhere named Pepetown lay a picturesque city by the name of Birbo. This city was full of whatever shit a normal city has, but it also has many birbs and supermarkets. Birbs, however, cannot survive in places with the Never Gonna Give You Up music videos. 

But one day, Rick Astley himself arrived in Pepetown for like 0.1 milliseconds. 

Birbs could be seen flocking everywhere out of Birbo. It was such a tragic loss of these mint-coloured creatures that the government decided to ban rickroll. Then a bunch of rickrollers were ANGY, EXTREMELY ANGY at such an outrageous ban that they forgot the r... oh wait honey it's right. They stomped down the governmental residences and torched the government with memes. 

The government then became angy at the rickrollers and steamrollered them with torchlights and batteries. The rickrollers became angy at the government for such an outrageous attempt to assault them and thus steamrollered the government with torchlights and batteries. 

Meanwhile, the birbs were forming a mafia. What does the Birb Mafia do? It sells fake torchlights and batteries. The government bought a huge supply of fake torchlights and batteries from the Birb Mafia and used them to further infuriate the rickrollers by doing vodoo magic to cut off their electrical supply. The rickrollers became agnry and stole all the torches and batteries to attempt vodoo magic but realised that they were FAKE. A western spy from that anime you should know named Twilight found out that the government was buying the fake products from the Birb Mafia, and revealed this elusive information to the rickrollers he partnered for 0.1 milliseconds before leaving for his next episode release. 

The rickrollers were arngy at the birbs for allowing the fake products to work with the government but not with themselves. They rudely refunded all the fake products to the government by shooting batteries in their ass. The government pushed the blame on birbs and sent them angy letters requesting for polite refunds of cash, but the bibrs were unamused. The rickrollers then jeered at the government for going against their birb protection policy, but the birbs were not happy with the rickrollers too!

Birbo was in chaos! Someone had to do something about it to stop this potential 三国演义 (Romance of the Three Kingdoms) 2.0. A wise old veteran named Super Idol decided to put a stop to this shit and achieve world peace. 

He embarked on a treacherous journey from God Knows Where to Birbo, Pepetown, in order to save a precious country from destruction. Along the way he met many admirers and preached to them the importance of watching YouTube. Some even claimed to have received free Discord Nitro. Oh yeah I forgot to add trademark symbols. 

When he arrived at Birbo one beautiful morning, he noticed lots of rickrollers sitting in the middle of the town square in black ninja attire and loudly discussing plans. He thought they were a stupid bunch. Experienced people like him don't do all that. 

He ordered some oxygen and nitrogen and carbon dioxide and hydrogen and all the whatever gases to set his stage in the middle of the town square and started singing that song to achieve world peace. Unfortunately the rickrollers weren't impressed by his attempt and knocked his stage down using spoons and pudding bowls. Unbeknownst by all, Toru Hagakure had set up a CCTV of some sort in the middle of nowhere when all this chaos happened. Of course, she was siding the birbs, but only for one second, because all this copyright content is too much for me to manage. 

Super Idol was angeridy. Nobody should interrupt beautiful music! 

The government arrived just before anything could get serious, since the rickrollers were talking loudly about trolls and battery vodoo magic and the birbs were glaring at every hooman. The government trapped all the rickrollers in a net and yeeted them off to Planet X. Super Idol was so shocked that he left the server immediately without picking up his guitar and ring light. 

The government cheered but the birbs did not. The birbs suddenly directed their aggression to the government since they were the only humens left to hate. Bunch of turncoats. 

The government panicked and tried to reason with the birbs about their birb protection scheme but the birbs were deaf to everything since they only understand birb language. In the meantime on Planet X, the rickrollers scouted the planet for memes and left the planet with a truckload. When they reached the atmosphere they unloaded the truck and memes rained down on the government's head. The birbs also heard rickroll music but instead of fleeing, they pecked at the government. The rickrollers descended back to Pepetown, Birbo and continued their 三国演义. 

The government pulled out water guns to shoot the rickrollers. Oh no, water guns! The rickrollers panicked while the birbs pecked at both parties. The birbs ate all the memes, with ketchup of course. The rickrollers were angy and assaulted the birbs with waterguns stolen from the government. The government then accused the birbs of tax evasion for idk what reason bc the economy wasn't speedy enough. The rickrollers started being broke since they spent too much time and money on memes and rickroll. 

At this moment, Rick Astley himself passed by to buy a water gun. He was pissed off by their shit and decided to end it, so he yeeted everyone into Planet X and left Pepetown in the drain to rot.