Profile

Anime recommendation and story idea by Starzal

Hey, everyone. This is my first story that has nothing Demon Slayer related in it. I'm not so sure if this will effect your enjoyment of the story, but I'm not the one to decide that.

(YN)'s Info

Name: (YN)

Also Known As: Rakki (phantom name); Phantom God (by Izanami and self-appointed); The Great Phantom (by Underworld Phantoms); (YN)-chan (by Kofuku); Onii-sama (by Asomi); Nii-san (by Nozomi); (YN)-san (by Kurumi; (YN)-sama (by Itami); Onii-chan (by Sokomi); Aniki (by Katami); Death Harbingers (w/ his phantom shinki)

Race: Half-Phantom, Half-God

Gender: Male

Age: 1,070+

Hair Color: Onyx

Eye Color: Yellow Irises w/ Black Sclera

Occupation: God of Death, Calamity, War, Execution, Revenge, and Punishment (self-proclaimed)

Relatives: Izanami ("mother"); Ebisu ("older half-brother")

Skills & Abilities

Instant Reincarnation: Upon his death, (YN) can instantly reincarnate many times so long as Izanami exists. This cycle remains unbroken as Izanami cannot die because of her position as ruler of the Underworld, so she will continue on living as long as life and death exist.

Underworld Accessibility: (YN) can freely go to and from the Underworld whenever he wants and consume the food there without suffering from the consequences.

Phantom Manipulation: (YN) can control unmasked Underworld phantoms and masked Underworld phantoms as a result of godly status, earning him the title of "The Great Phantom".

Yomotsu-shikome: Like Izanami, (YN) also has control over the Yomotsu-shikome, their attendants that carryout their bidding. They can instantly transport individuals throughout the Underworld and provide visual information to them; after someone makes eye contact with a Yomotosu-shikome, the master becomes instantly aware of his exact location. Since they are very numerous, they are also able to collectively restrict an opponent, causing injury by biting them or offering them the rotting food of the Underworld, which prevents an individual from ever leaving the realm.

Emotion Sensing: Due to the connection with Izanami, (YN) can sense Izanami's motions, feelings, moods and can feel their affects on him.

The Word: (YN) has is in possession the Locution Brush that Izanami used to create him "stitched" (infused) into his body. The Brush gives him the ability to name, control, and summon phantoms. A special ability that Izanami added to (YN)'s brush only is that it updates to the versions that Izanami has.

Phantom Shinki Creation: With his Locution Brush, (YN) can create masks to corrupt normal shinki and name natural phantoms to make them his phantom shinki. When used on shinki, the mask covers their body in phantom eyes that spread rapidly and turn them into phantoms, giving them a new human and vessel form with new abilities. When used on a natural phantom, they're given a human and vessel form with unique abilities and can produce and understand human speech.

Telepathy: (YN) can telepathically communicate with his phantom shinki between short and long distances. When a phantom shinki is killed, the connection is broken between (YN) and the other phantom shinki and gives them both a brief but painful headache.