Yukine

At the Iki residence, as Hiyori is taking a bath, her soul leaves her body in the midst of it, making her physical body fall asleep.

Hiyori: Ever since the day I met those guys who said their gods, I have changed a lot.

She pokes her sleeping body's on the cheek but gets no reaction from it. She moves her hand forward several times to her body's head, seemingly trying to touch her brain, only for her hand pass through. She then tries to feel around for her internal organs but gets the same results. She sighs frustratedly and shampoos her hair in her ethereal form.

Hiyori: I can I still touch things even without my body.

While shampooing her hair, she sees her phantom tail behind and gets an idea. She reshapes the foamy shampoo on her head into the shape of cat ears, smiling and laughing at her impersonation of a catgirl.

 She reshapes the foamy shampoo on her head into the shape of cat ears, smiling and laughing at her impersonation of a catgirl

(This was too cute not to include)

||||||||

At school, Hiyori's teacher tries to wake her as the young sleeps in the middle of class. She calls Hiyori's name multiple times until she woke up.

Hiyori: Huh?! Was I asleep?

Female Teacher: Iki-san, if you're still not feeling well, you should go to the nurse's office.

Hiyori: I'm sorry. I'm feeling okay.

In the changing room, two girls talk about having to run 800 meters today for gym class while Hiyori lets out yawn.

Hiyori: I'm so sleepy.

She unzips her bag that with her gym clothes when she remembers saving Yato from being nearly hit by a bus.

Hiyori: I've been like this since the accident.

Just as Hiyori takes out her gym clothes, an unseen phantom eye opens in the Far Shore.

Hiyori: But it's not just the drowsy spells...

She turns around and sees a small phantom under a stool. A girl sits on the stool, completely unaware of the Far Shore spirit is under her seat.

 A girl sits on the stool, completely unaware of the Far Shore spirit is under her seat