Chapter 2 - Waking of the Internal Beauty

"Huh?"

 Alucard opened his eyes and was shocked. He could see everything so detailed as if game graphics went up tenfold, making it all so realistic. He looked around confused, did they not closed the game? 

 He then feel it, a sweet scent coming off from his right. When he looked there he saw Albedo looking up at her. Wait, looking up? He blinked few times and something flashed before his eyes. He blinked again and his eyes widen. He was able to see Albedo's blood flow though her veins, he could see even the smallest vein and even her heart. He then blinked again and it disappeared. 

He placed his right hand on his head and closed his eyes. 

"What is happening?"

His eyes widen, his voice changed slightly . From his previous much deeper and depressed one it changed to a slightly higher voice that was full of life.

"Lord Alucard, is everything okay?"

 He froze. He looked back up and saw every NPC in the throne room look at him. Albedo stood up and walked up closer, concern on her face.

"If anything is wrong then tell me and I will take care of that."

 She bowed slightly again making Alucard shake his head. He was confused, very confused and didn't know what is happening. But as of now Albedo has him as her leader, so he has to act like one.

"No. Everything is...alright Albedo."

 Albedo looked up at him and smiled.

"I am glad then, mine lord. Call me to your side if you wish for anything."

 He didn't know how she was talking, and how was she moving her lips but it most definitely wasn't any update to the game. No DMMO-RPG had such feature like this. Suddenly he remembered talk between Bukubukuchagoma and Isabella about her voice acting in an isekai anime, anime where you are transported to another world. 

"Was I...Isekaid?" 

"What was it mine lord?"

 Albedo once again turned to Alucard hoping to serve him, the Leader of Supreme Beings. He waved his hand towards her and shook his head.

"It's nothing."

 Alucard placed hand on his chin and thought, his eyes glanced towards the staff before he tried to open up the console. Nothing happen making Alucard frown at this. With every second he was believing more and more that he was transported to another world. There was only one thing he could do.

 He sat straight and looked towards his draconian butler, aura of dominance around him.

"Sebas!"

"Yes, mine lord?"

"Go outside and do an reconnaissance around Nazarick! I want to know everything about our surroundings in a radius of five kilometers!"

"As you wish!"

 Sebas stood up and with a quick step, he walked out of the Throne Room. Alucard then looked towards Pleiades.

"Pleiades, go the the ninth floor and guard it from any intruders!"

 With a bow they left the Throne Room, ready to give their all to this task. Alucard then looked towards Albedo while she looked back.

"And what am I supposed to do, mine lord?"

"Go inform all floor guardians besides floor four and six to gather at the Amphitheater. They have one hour."

 "As you wish."