Chapter 5 The New World

Currently Alucard and Isabella were in corridors of the 9th floor, The Royal Suite. Here each guild member had their own room and many other establishments like restaurants or workshops. Two vempire lovers shared one room from obvious reasons. Currently they walked though the corridors, heading to the said room. As they walked Alucard turned to Isabella with confusions and in response Isabella's eyebrow rose.

"Could you tell me why you asked them that?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why did you asked them what they think about us?"

"Well...I will tell you later."

 She smiled towards him slightly. Alucard frowned at it but decided to leave it be as he trusted his wife. After an about minute of walk they have arrived at their room. But what they did not expect was that someone was standing in front of the doors.

"Naberal Gamma? What are you doing here?"

 Alucard asked as he looked down at the battle maid. Naberall bowed down slightly with hand over her chest.

"I was appointed as your personal maid for today. I shall serve you when you are in your personal quarters and fulfill your any wish."

 Alucard glanced back at Isabella who shrugged. None of them ever had a maid serving them so they did not know how to interact with one. Alucard looked back at Naberal and nodded.

"Ehm..Good. For now me and mine wife would want to enter our chambers."

"Of course. Please."

 Naberall took a step to the side and opened doors for them. Alucard and Isabella walked in quickly and looked around their room, Naberal of course followed. Room was just like they left it, all was in colors of black and crimson with few silver decorations. It was dark in the room even tho there were lamps that tried to illuminate the room. In front of the doors stood a king sized bed with all sizes of pillows on it. 

 Isabella's eyes widen when she saw it and sat down on the bed, taking one of the pillows in her hands. Alucard smiles as she does that, seeing that she enjoys how it all looks. She looked up at him and smiled back.

"This bed is quite comfy."

"I can see that."

 He chuckled and then began to look around the room once again. Alucard saw set of quite big doors. He opened them and on the other side was wardrobe, it was massive. On the opposite wall of the door were another two pair of doors, but much smaller and behind them were all kinds of outfits that Isabella gathered when she was still playing Yggdrasil.

 Between those doors was a giant mirror that showed Alucard's whole figure. He looked into the mirror and smiled as he felt Isabella's arms wrap around his waist. She appered from behind him and also looked into mirror. 

"We look ravishing don't we."

 Alucard chuckled at what she said and nodded.

"Yes we do, we do."

 Isabella looked to the side for a second before turning toward Naberal.

"Naberal, darling."

 Naberal blushed slightly at the way Isabella called her but she did bow in the end.

"Y-Yes, mine lady?"

"Could you bring us something to drink? Mine husband must be thirsty after talking for so long."

 Naberal nodded and without a word left their room. Alucard turned to his wife and his eyebrow rose.

"I...am not thirsty."