CHAPTER ONE

- [ 𝚐𝚒𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 ] -

"ONE TWO THREE GO!"

_________

SCREAMS WERE HEARD Inside the Sendai Stadium as tons of students yelled and screamed for Getaway, the band is very popular among the teenagers and adults, their music was out of this world. They even have their own picture on Japan Times, Getaway consists of three members. Semi Kobu, the guitarist and vocalist. Oikawa Haruko the main vocalist. Kozume Y/n , the drummer and all rounder.

"FUCK ME KOZUME SENPAI!"

"I'LL LICK YOUR FINGERS!!!"

Y/n grinned as she hit the drums with her sticks at absolute speed. Her band mate.Haru sang as the girls squealed when he winked at them. Kobu sweats as he plays the guitar, the other fans filmed the guitarist who was focusing.

"BLACK ROVER ! "

They yelled as the band couldn't help but smile, this made Haru sing louder as the screams became louder. Kobu started playing fast so did Y/n as her hands kept swinging as they slammed the drums.

"HAVE MY BABIES!"

Kobu smirked as he kept strumming his guitar and his hands were wicked fast, Haru sweats and kept singing as his hand tightened around the microphone and began walking around the stage, singing his heart out.

"Get down"

Her muscles began tensing up from her sleeveless tank top. Kobu bit his bottom lip and was ready to strum for the next verse.

"We all let you know this time
Can you bring me down
Back up, it gets far off the sky"

"BLACK ROVER!"

People screamed the lyrics at the top of their lungs. They were enjoying the short program of Getaway, the reason behind Getaway's concert was to be free and have fun.

"Itsuka tomo ni miyou
Ima wa kuro ni someyou
Konna fuzaketa jidai"

Y/n slowed her pace as Kobu bent over showing his muscles that made women swoon, his veins popped out. Haru smiles and winks at the fan girls who were already fainting at the sight of him.