CHAPTER SEVEN

[ ɢɪɢ sᴏɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ]

BANG! BAM! BAM!

(NAME) COULDN'T COMPREHEND, what Jojo just said. Kobu and Haruko looked at (Name) who seemed to be unresponsive, as Jojo sighed before fanning themselves.

"Look (Name), you got your fans out there, waiting for your voice to be heard. Do you really think you'll stick to being just a drummer of Getaway?"

(Name) didn't know what to say but what Jojo said really did make an impact on her questions and insecurities.

'You know what? Fuck it If I sound like a dying pig, then I'm a dying pig in the end'

Kobu and Haruko noticed the sudden change of her demeanor, as Haruko approached her, and softly rubbed her shoulder before facing Jojo.

"I think (Name) should just play the dru-"

"No" She spat before continuing. "I'm the singer today, and you'll be the drummer"

Kobu's eyes widened and stood up before grabbing her shoulders.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course! Ya think I'm not that good?" She smirked before crossing her arms, as Haruko let out a laugh the same with Kobu giving her his shark smile.

"Marvelous!" Jojo complimented while clapping.

With the door swung open, revealing the announcer who seemed to be all prepped up.

"Getaway! You're on! for three minutes! hurry the fuck up!" He cursed and urged them to immediately go on stage.

Kobu and Haruko stared at each other before staring at (Name) who quickly gave him her drumsticks.

"Here, The design might be plain but it's a good pair sticks"

"Thanks (Name)" He ruffled her dyed hair as Kobu let out a tsk before ruffling her hair.