CHAPTER SIX

"CLICKTY, CLACK, CLACK!"

(NAME) LOOKED AROUND THE COURT, while walking backstage, apparently they need to perform once more and oh good lord, they were blazing with confidence when they chose a new song.

"Get your ass up here (Name)!" Kobu snarled inside the room, as the said female could only roll her eyes before adjusting her black adidas sports bra.

"Where's Haruko anyway Kobu?" She asked before opening the drawing, humming whether what drum sticks she should use today.

"He went to his brother's match" He replied and adjusted the tone of his electric guitar.

(Name) nodded and picked the wooden with red lining drum sticks, as she straightened her black joggers.

"Shouldn't we wait for hi-"

BAM!

"Speaking of the devil that fucker is here" Kobu said and wore his guitar strap as the door was flung open, only to see two crying players and Haruko was with them.

He smiled wearily to (Name) and Kobu who seemed to be confused, any players or visitors are not allowed in this room.

Unless it's a family member.

"They're-"

"Nope, we're not ready for an emotional depressing dump right now" Kobu said with a flat face as Haruko glared at him.

(Name) could only stare at the two crying players, well not actually crying. They were brimming with tears, the brown haired one was close to sobbing loudly while the other one was just biting his bottom lip to prevent his tears flowing continuously.

"I mean I do agree with Kobu since.. we're going to perform Haru" That sweet voice made the two crying players, raise their heads up and jaws dropped at the floor.

It was Kozume (Name).

"We've already chosen a song without you!" She made a peace sign towards him, as Haruko could only roll his eyes before pushing the two players on the sofa.

"Oh! Aren't ya Haru chin's younger brother?" (Name) pointed out as she kneeled down at the two players who were sitting at the sofa, she was acting as if the two were little children.