CHAPTER THREE

[ 𝚐𝚒𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 ]

"MAN! I'M BEAT"

_________

KUROO'S JAWS DROPPED AT the sight of Y/n performing right in front of them. Kenma was also surprised and decided to give his device to Yaku who was still astonished by the performers.

Y/n took a deep breath before adjusting herself on the seat. Kobu looked at her and nodded, she looked down at her sticks and let her arms move.

The drumsticks were slammed on the drums as her pace became faster followed by Kobu who was almost arching back. The people were welcomed by the harsh wind that was caused by their music, surprising everyone.

Haru smirked and placed his microphone below his lip and sang his heart out while holding the microphone stand.

Y/n licked her upper lip catching the eyes of the volleyball players before spinning the sticks in her hand and slammed them on the drums again.

"Agashi she's so pretty"

The setter agreed with his captain, this was the first time he felt captivated by the female drummer. Bokuto held an exciting look on his face.

The fans began singing along with Haru who was screaming his heart out while walking around the stage. Kobu smirked and stopped playing since his time was still at the bridge, this gave Y/n more attention.

The camera switched to Y/n slamming the drum in rapid speed as her messy bun slowly released, making her wavy hair flow through the wind. The scene was ethereal as the volleyball players were in awe at the beauty.