TBD 25

Dear readers, hello. I honestly can't remember the last time I opened Wattpad because I've been so busy and stressed out with studies. Always sleepless and worn out. I hope everyone will understand, and I want to thank everyone who waited politely and cast votes for every chapter. I truly appreciate it, and I wish you the best of luck in the coming year. I cherish each and every one of you, and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Also, remember to click the star for the next chapter.

- Hanneeex<3

––––

"WHAT did you do ma?"

"I just did what I have to anak."

"By letting them two leave?!"

"Don't you raise your voice at me Damon!" Saka niya dinuro si dad while dad pursed his lips hard.

"How dare you let that snake inside this house!"

"I love–"

"Anong magagawa ng punyetang pagmamahal mo? MINAHAL ka ba? Pinili ka ba? She cheated on you Damon! At ikaw ang umako sa batang iyon kahit hindi mo naman anak!" Tahimik kami ni kuya na nakikinig kay Grand-mère.

I'm still shocked.

Mom cheated on dad? Why?

"And now you're letting those witches hurt your real daughter? Whose your own flesh?!" Gulat na napatingin sa akin si dad and that made my heart hurt.

"W–what?"

"See?! Dahil sa karupukan mo tingnan mo! Tingnan mo kung saan ka dinala ng karupukan mo Damon!"

"Grand-mère!"

"Grand-mère."

Sabay kaming napatayo ni Kuya Dion ng nanghihinang napaupo si Grand-mère.

"Hindi naman ako tanga at marupok pero jusko Damon! Kasalanan ito ng tatay mo! Sa kaniya ka nag Mana!"

"Hannah.." Hindi ako makatingin kay dad. Huminga ako ng malalim..

"Ihatid ko lang ho si Grand-mère sa kwarto niya dad." Tumingin ako kay Kuya Dion at mukhang naiintindihan niya naman ako dahil agad siyang tumango.

Ng makarating sa kwarto ay paulit ulit na humihingi sa akin ng tawad si Grand-mère when she shouldn't be.

"Grand-mère.."

"Yes apo?" She smiled then putt her tea down.

"You can ask me anything you want I know you've been wanting to."

I sighed before nodding.

"Mom cheated on dad? When?"

"You were so young back then. And I really don't trust your mother.. Your father wasn't even suspicious about your mother because she always left early and arrived home late, but I was and I always trusted my gut. I hired a detective to follow and investigate your mother, and I was right. She was secretly seeing someone and had a lover, and while your father had always been faithful to her, she betrayed him and stabbed him in the back."

She groaned and drank some tea.

"Until she returned home and I confronted her because my detective informed me that she had undergone an ob-gyn and I was right that she was pregnant. I had planned for her to make her confession right when your father got home from work, but my stupid son forgave your mother and claimed the child as his own even though he is not the father. I was so furious that I didn't speak to your father for years, but your grand-père talked to me, which is why nandito ako.. And thank God, it came at the right time because I finally removed that bitch from this house."

"Why did my mother cheated? Also, who was her lover? grand-mère?"

"Your mother did not love your father. Your father was both your mother's only means of escape from poverty and her lover. He was a... criminal."

I gasped in shock at what she had just stated.

My mom was in a relationship with a criminal? It's impossible!

"I can imagine what you're thinking. Unbelievable Right? it's impossible. Who would have believed that the mother you believed to be perfect, prim, and respectable fell in love with a criminal? However, I checked the man's background and the last time I checked, he was still in jail. However, that was years ago, so I'm not sure if that asshole is still alive or not." Sabay kaming napatingin sa pinto when we heard a knock.

"Hannah?" Umirap si grand-mère at na painom sa tea niya.

"Ayan na ang tatay mong tanga at sobrang rupok!"

"Grand-mère.."

"Can I please speak to my daughter, Ma? I understand that you are upset–"

My grandmother furrowed her brow.

"Have I mentioned anything? Don't be rude to me, young man, and don't make it seem like I'm the bad guy here. Tomorrow, your dad is coming, and you're in trouble."

God. This is too much. I just wanna lay on my bed and rest.

"Ma––"

"I don't want to speak with you. Now, Hannah, go talk to your idiot father."

I sighed and kissed her forehead after nodding.

"Sleep well, grand-mère."