TBD 23

Warning: This chapter contains curses and some actions that nobody should take or imitate because they are the product of the author's imagination. Please read at your own risk, this is a warning.

__________

"COME On Suzy! You're a Valeria but you freaking act like you're a freaking idiot!" annoyed I got out of the car at pinigilan itong takasan ako.

"Ikaw ah! Namumuro ka na sa akin Suzy! Kung si kuya hinahayaan ka sa mga kalokohan mo. Pwes! ibahin mo ako!"

"Ate Nakisayaw lang naman ako. Hindi ko naman alam na manyak––"

"Bobo ka ba? Eh ako ngang hindi mahilig mag bar. Isang tingin pa lang sa lalaking iyon. Ay alam ko ng masamang tao. I will tell mom about this––"

"What is it that you are fighting again?"

"Oh my gosh Kuya Dion! I missed you so much." madramang niyakap ito ni Suzy na ikinairap ko.

"Where did you go and why did you come home late?" then he looked at me. I sighed deeply before I pointed at Suzy.

"She. Namanyak sa bar. Scandal." then I left them in the living room. The last thing I heard was Suzy's crying. Kuya must be scolding her.

And why should I feel sorry for her? She deserves it anyway. She needs to learn that not all the time siya ang masusunod.

As a Valeria and as her sister I am ashamed of her.

When you see our cousins ​​on Mom and dad's side. You can see that they have poise and are super quiet.

SUZY VALERIA SCANDAL.

SUZY VALERIA ALMOST RAPE AT THE BAR.

I rubbed my forehead when I read the article sent to me by Merida.

"Oh, are you okay?" Blade immediately asked me as I sat in my chair.

I probably looked stress right now.

"I'm okay." not.

"Do you want me to talk to Mrs Valeria?" Merida asked sadly.

"No. Okay lang."

"What if she hurts you again?" I looked at her in shock and blade with a serious face.

"Shut up Merida."

"Pero-"

"I said shut up!" napapikit ako.

Ayokong kinakaawaan ako damn it!

Isa akong Valeria. Hindi dapat ako kinakaawaan tinitingala dapat ako!

During lunch break I immediately left the room. I don't want to be with Merida first. Because I'm annoyed. She knows Blade is there! Why did she even said that?

"PST.."

"I'm not in the mood Blade please leave me alone."

"WOW for the first time the queen Hannah Deariel Valeria said please to someone and that someone is ME! Blade Javier Rostam Everyone!" sabay kaway nito na parang tanga. Hinayaan ko na lamang siya at hindi pinansin.