Protection is key aru!

Emil had a long day at work, thinking his boyfriend had just an equally long day as well. Leon was so nice to him and they understood each other, though they don't talk much and that's just how they like it. No words, no problems, well... mostly. Emil wants to please Leon, not just with the relationship but with... 'stuff that happens in the bedroom'. They hadn't had sex yet and he was way too embarrassed to bring anything like that up, since Leon's brother appears out of no where.

He hates it when Yao does that. They could be cuddling on the couch, watching a movie, and Yao would come in out of the blue and scare Emil. Emil also had his own brother (who he will never call 'big brother' or 'brother' at all) to worry about. He is always being protective over the Icelandic male.

So what if he gets pregnant?! It's his and Leon's choice! He sighed as he opened the door to red rose petals leading from the door to the back rooms. 'What the hell?' He thought to his self. 'Leon usually isn't home at this time...' Emil followed the trail hesitatingly after putting down his book bag he carries to and from work. The house smelt... good. Emil follows the trail that leaded to the master bed room, slowing opening the door.

He found the room with lit candles and his love on the bed with roses around the bed. "Hi.." Leon said. Emil blushed a little bit. "What the hell is this all for?" He asked. Leon isn't the romantic type, something has to be up. "What? I can't surprise you?" Leon replied.

This was defiantly a surprised. Leon patted a spot next to him, a tiny tiny smile on his face. Emil went over to the bed, laying down next to Leon. He loves to relax with his boyfriend. But Leon had a different thing planned out. Leon got up and got on top of Emil, straddling his waist. Emil blushed darkly.

"W-what are you d-doing?" He asked and looked up at Leon. Leon smirked a little bit before leaning down to the Icelandic man's ear. "I want to show my love for you." He whispered and nipped the other man's ear lobe, causing a even darker blush on his face. "B-b-but Leon. I-I could... get pregnant, r-remember?" Leon nodded.

"I want to have kids with you Emil." Emil couldn't help the blush. It was dark and hot. The heat on his face made him think it could just melt off. Leon smiled softly and leaned down, kissing Emil on the lips. Emil kissed back, slowly but surely the kiss heated up. Leon broke it only to kiss Emil's neck and to find the sensitive spot there.

Emil blushed more, trying not to moan in pleasure. But that fail when a small and faint moan left his lips. If his blush could get any darker, it was now. Leon smiled against Emil's exposed skin, nipping at a spot. Emil's breath hitched a bit as a reaction. Leon knew exactly what that spot was and he nipped at it again before kissing it and suckling on it gently.

Emil moaned. It felt good and he couldn't help from liking it. The oldest male worked his hand up the younger's shirt and played with the pink buds there with his index and his thumb as his other hand worked on unbuttoning the shirt. Emil arched his back a little bit at the feeling. Leon got the shirt undone and he moved his hand to undo his lover's pants. Both hearts are racing from the excitement and fear of slipping up and ruining the moment. From the love they have for each other and for commitment they are willing to take.

Leon got Emil's pants undone and pulled them off of him. Now the only clothing seperating Leon from Emil's mostly naked body was Emil's boxers, where a bugle had formed. Like Leon had any room to talk.

Emil's face was red as he reached up and begun to take off the other's clothing. He slipped the shirt over his head and unbuttoned his pants, gulping a little bit. He was so nervous that he was shaking a 'bit'. And by a 'bit' he is shaking a lot. He let out a shaky sigh once he slipped off the oldest male's pants. Leon leaned down, catching Emil's lips on his own in a passionate kiss. Both boys didn't move from the blissful kiss.

Leon couldn't help but smile a tiny bit into the kiss. The kiss was broke after a while for the need of air. Leon looked into Emil's eyes, seeing the love and lust starting to cloud them. Leon smiled and grind against Emil. Emil moaned. "L-Leon~"

Leon smirked a tiny bit, grinding again. Emil moaned, panting slightly from the sensation. Both of them had a bulge in there boxers. Leon didn't mess with foreplay for much longer before pulling off Emil's and his own boxers. Leon got into position before they heard the door open. They both looked to see it was Leon's bother, Yao.

Both of them blushed, Emil more then Leon. "Aiyea!! Protection is key Aru!" Yao yelled and threw some condoms at them. "Get out..." Leon said to Yao, he didn't like how his /older/ brother just came in whenever he wanted. Yao puffed his cheeks and left. At least they have protection now. Leon sighed. He was more then sure that Emil was embarrassed.

Emil was embarrassed. That damn brother of Leon's always shows up uninvited! Leon looked down at Emil. "Still want to continue?" He asked. Emil hesitated but nodded then leaned up and kissed Leon. Leon kissed back as he positioned his self and Emil. The older was now in between Emil's legs and ready to start. Emil was ready as well. The kiss was broken and Leon placed his lips on the sensitive spot on his boyfriend's neck. This is both of their first time doing this.

Leon bit the sensitive spot as he pushed inside of Emil. Emil screamed a little bit from the mix of both pain and pleasure. Tears started to roll down his face from the pain. Leon held still so Emil can adjust around his member. He didn't want to hurt Emil at all. They stayed still for awhile so Emil can fully adjust, then Emil moved his hips, causing him to moan. "Y-you can m-move now." Emil said.

Leon nodded and pulled out of Emil, thrusting back into him. Emil moaned, the pain barely there anymore. Leon repeated his actions, feeling his lover tighten ever so slightly when he pushed inside of him. The pain melted away and was replaced with pure pleasure. "Leon~!" Emil moaned out. Leon bit the sensitive spot as Emil moaned. Emil was holding on tightly to the sheets of the bed as Leon thrusted in and out of him. He wrapped his legs around Leon'a waist, causing him to go deeper and Emil moaned louder.

Leon wasn't even going that fast. So Leon went faster, he was doing his best to keep quiet but it was getting harder with each thrust he made into Emil. While the thrust got faster, Emil was pretty much melting under him. Leon had increased the speed of his thrusts to as fast as he could, knowing if they kept this up, they wouldn't last long. Beads of sweat on both of their foreheads and body.

"L-Leon~ I-Im about t-to.." He was cut off by a moan. Emil came onto both of their stomachs, soon followed by Leon who came because of his lover tightening around his member. Both panting from the activity they just finished and exhausted. Leon pulled out of Emil, laying down next to him. Emil was pulled into a cuddle with his boyfriend's arms around his waist and a few kisses peppered on his face.

The two fell asleep not long after, cuddled up to each other and smiling lightly.

...

And the condoms on the ground without being touched by them. Though they really didn't care at all.

((Hope you enjoyed! I might make more of this story, not sure. But if I get like 15 views on this in the next two weeks, then I will.
Start; 4/30/15
End; 5/14/15
Leave a comment or vote or whatever you want!))