Double date

A few weeks have gone by and Emil felt just fine as he got ready for the double date Leon and Matthias planned. Emil wishes that Leon would at least ask him if he wanted a double date. At least it was his favorite thing to do, skating. Not regular skating. Ice skating. Emil loves it.

Leon was ready to go already and was just sitting on the couch when Emil came out of the room. "I really wish you would give me a few days of a heads up." He said. Leon nodded. "I'll do that next time." He said.

The two were going to meet Lukas and Matthias up at the ice skating rink. The Icelandic already knew that Lukas would have the perfect chance to keep an eye on them. Emil really didn't want to go on a double date. It would kind of be nice if it was just a date. But nope, it was a double date with his brother and his brother's boyfriend. Emil sighed lightly as they drove to the ice skating rink.

It didn't take long for them to get there and parked the car. They got out and went inside, buying two tickets for skates, then went to get the skates. It didn't even take a minute for Lukas and Matthias to find them, they already had their skates on and were ready to go. "Come on! This is going to be really fun!" Matthias said, a little bit too happy and excited. "Alright." Leon said as they got their shoes and went to put them on. To be honest, Leon had never ice skates before. It can't be that hard can it? Emil had already gotten the skates on and was on the ice as he waited for Leon.

Leon got on the skates and smiled very softly as he stepped onto the ice, Emil coming over and knowing that Leon had never been on the ice. Emil started to chuckle as his now fiancé slipped and couldn't keep balance. Leon ended up on the ice a bunch of times, either face first or on his behind. Leon got up once more and, with the help of Emil, gained his balance. "You are so mean." Leon said to him. Emil just chuckled gently.

"You need to practice being on the ice is all." He replied. Leon started to skate with help from Emil. It was so cute though. Leon thought he finally had it down, but ended up falling and taking Emil down with him. Emil ending up under Leon. Emil blushed darkly, but laughing softly along with Leon. The two were actually having fun. And Lukas was keeping an eye on both of them. It was going to be a long night for both couples.

*time skip to the end of the night*

Emil and Leon went home and got ready for bed, both tired from the day's event. They got in bed and were soon asleep, cuddled with each other.

((Sorry this chap sucks. I've been busy and have been having relationship problems. And lack of motivation to write and all. I really hope you enjoyed.))