Chapter 20: The Confession (smut scene)

@_iikoru on Twitter

WARNINGGGG!! lemon :> Skip if you don't wanna read this part.

Yoru softly pushes you down on the queen sized bed. Spreading your legs open as he slid your panties to the side. Slowly massaging your entrance with two of his fingers. "Look at how wet you are for me..." He mumbled in a slightly demeaning manner before pumping two of his fingers inside, making sure to spread your wet juice everywhere around your pussy. All while his thumb massaged your clit, circling around as he pushed his fingers deeper inside you, stretching you out.

You immediately throw your head back as you felt him put pressure against your clit, letting a small moan escape your mouth as your thighs instinctively squeezed in on his hand. "Fuck..~" you mumbled, wincing at his movements.

"Shh..." He placed a finger on his lips, slowly pumping his fingers in and out of you before taking his top off, revealing his fairly toned body. "You'll be good for me won't you?" He asked ever so softly as he lifted your chin with his finger, his other hand, rubbing your clit with his wet thumb.

You stare up at him, your mouth slightly gaping open as all you could do was nod, not letting yourself moan just in case someone was to pass by outside.

"What's the matter? Can't use your words?" He smirked down at you, leaning his face closer to your ears. "You'll be good for me right..?" He asked the second time, his fingers pulling out of you as he massaged your clit.

"I..." You mumbled, not able to think properly with his fingers rubbing you like that.

"You?" He chuckled, teasing you as his fingers began to ram inside you quicker, each pump deeper than the last. His fingers curled up inside you as wet noises filled your room.

"Y-yes... Yes..~ Fuck~" You whimpered as you gripped on the sheets tighter for support. Enjoying every second as you closed your eyes, throwing your head back in ecstasy.

"Good girl.." He smirked as he pulled out of you, licking his wet fingers before pulling his pants off, leaving him in his boxers. "Mm... Umai..." he mumbled before slowly crawling up to you. He took both of your hands, placing them on the headboard as he leaned in, kissing you, whispering in your ears.

"Spread your legs for me Y/n..." He mumbled before kissing your neck, earning a few quiet moans from you as you spread you legs open for him to position himself in between.

His kisses soon linger away from your neck, as his hands slowly moved its way towards your breasts, prying the shirt off of you and throwing in to the other side of the room.

"Kirei.." he whispered, enjoying the show, kneeling in front of you, smiling condescendingly.

He looked down at you as he observed how your legs squirmed beneath him. His cock bulging out inside his boxers. "Fuck I'm so hard for you Y/N..." he muttered, his ears turning red as he bit his bottom lip, trying to contain his excitement.

You blush under him, feeling embarrassed at how bare you looked right now. "Yoru.." You muttered as your hands covered your face, looking to the side as the other covered your panties.

"Ryo." He said, as he took your hands off of your panties. "Kiritani Ryo.. That's my name..." He mentioned, although he wasn't supposed to, not many know his name but he personally wanted to hear his real name roll off that pretty tongue of yours so he guessed that maybe you were the exception.

"Ryo.. We.. we can't do this.." You said, holding on to whatever self restraint you had left in you, your legs squirming around as your face blushed at the sight of him.

"Your body suggests otherwise Nezumi..." He mumbled, rubbing his bulged boxers on your wet pussy while leaning in, kissing your neck ever so softly before taking his boxers off, revealing his already hard shaft. Even though your positions were suggestive, with his cock on your wet folds... He dared not to go in without permission out of respect to you.