Thoughts and Feelings

Blueberry couldn't find it in himself to be positive. How many genocides had he pretended hadn't happened and he'd had no one to go to, no one to lean on. Stretch was dealing with the genocides by leaning on Blueberry, the 'positive' one so it's not like he could do the same. Ink honestly didn't care, he was soulless, why would he? And Dream- Dream didn't care either. This realization sent Blueberry into another wave of sadness. He'd never really cared, not in the way Blueberry cared for him. Blueberry was just a tool for Dream to get stronger with and he'd gladly clung to positivity for Dream's sake. It was Nightmare of all Skeletons, the 'worst' Sans in the Multiverse who had been there for him to lean on. Nightmare had comforted him until he fell asleep. Nightmare wasn't here, for now, he was probably doing whatever it was he did during the day which gave Blueberry time to think about his choices this far and their impacts on his life. Dream being one of the biggest. He had to let go. For real.

🌟🌟🌟

Ink and Dream obviously hadn't wanted him in battle with them, they didn't think he could handle it. Just like Alphys didn't think he could handle being in the guard. Three of his closest friends weren't as close as he originally believed. They'd been to afraid to hurt his feelings and admittedly his feelings were hurt, but it was better than believing that he was valued when he wasn't. Now he could better focus his time on something else, whatever that was going to be. Then there was his brother. When the genocides started Stretch started to get overprotective and treat Blueberry like he was a child, or at the least didn't treat him as his equal and he let it slide because Stretch was already dealing with depression and anxiety among other things. But in doing that it was making Blueberry's mental health decline and now here he was, laying on a bed, crying and thinking this all over. He liked being happy Blueberry, but he was really starting to realize that he could be Blue too. He sniffles and laughed quietly. "Oh boy if Stretch heard me think of that one.." Blue wiped away his tears as he sat up in bed. It was going to be difficult to open up to his negative side after so long, but he had help.

🌟🌟🌟

He found a blue duffle bag in his closet. "How long will they even be willing to have me..?" He pondered this question and decided to pack for a few days. That should be a long enough break from being happy, right? Before long he had packed all of his necessities and was zipping up the dufflebag. Stretch was probably at Muffets so Blue shot him a text saying that he was going to a friend's for a few days. He was worried about leaving his brother alone, but he needed some serious him time. "what is this..?" Nightmare wasn't sure what he was supposed to expect when he went to check on Blueberry, but he didn't think a packed bag would be it. "I've... thought some stuff over and... I'd love if you would take me in for a few days. It could be like a sleepover or something!" Nightmare blinked. "really now?" He nodded, a more than obvious fake grin in place. "I want to be more open to my negative side. Can you help me?" Nightmare held a hand out to Blueberry. Blueberry took it.