Royalty

Time went on. Years passed. Nightmare and Blue got married, the royal prince's Hinto and Comet were born. Things were going great for for the couple. The gang had gotten into the habit of teasingly calling Blue, Queen Blue or your majesty, but he didn't mind. They treated him as their equal and that's all that mattered. "all queens need a crown, right? here you go!" Dust plopped a flower crown on Blue's head, everyone else snickering. Blue rolled his eyelights good-naturedly. "OH HAR HAR, DUST." Nightmare came in with the Prince's tailing him. What could Blue say, they looked up to their father. "HEY NIGHTY, DUST HAS A GIFT FOR YOU!" Dust's sockets widened as Blue plopped the flower crown on his head with a mischievous wink towards Dust. Nightmare looked to the Sans with a blank expression, the poor guy stepped back, gulping hard. "i-i just remembered i have something to do-" He disappeared with the rest laughing their heads off. "nice going, majesty! you really sent him running!" Horror praised while Nightmare pulled the flower crown apart and made it TWO flower crowns, putting it on the prince's heads. "a gift from mommy."

🌟🌟🌟

Once in awhile Blue did wonder how the others were doing. He couldn't stay mad forever, though he also wasn't going back either. Ever. Instead he often spent time with his little prince's and his king, watching movies or playing games. Sometimes showing off his magic and watching his boys as they went wide eyed in wonder. Sometimes he even helped them in their own magical exploits. Blue was happy here, with his family. With Nightmare and his children. Nobody was going to take that from him. Not while he had anything to say about it. The Murder Time Trio and Nightmare still went out to keep the balance of positivity and negativity and Error still destroyed. That didn't change, which worried Blue, but he was there to play his roll as their healer and kept the children safe and sound at home. They didn't force him into anything, they were honest with him and the children had a choice too, to be like their dad and keep the balance or provide support. That's all Blue asked.

Mmmm, and this book I shall give a shout out to nonbinary_individual who has also been with me since nearly the beginning. They have amazing art skills- haven't gotten any fanart from them personally, but that's ok! Though I will admit I am curious as to how they interpret the characters from my original aus.. eh, maybe someday. Either way! You should check them out! Have a great morning/afternoon/night!

-Kyran