Trouble

Upon getting dropped off at home, Blue immediately started to miss the castle and its residents. Especially a certain goopy Skeleton. "No, no not again.." Blue groaned upon recognizing what this feeling was. "First Dream and now his brother..?" Blue really didn't want to go through that soulbreak again. Maybe if he just stayed away, it would fade over time. The little Skeleton sighed heavily and started unpacking his things. Blue took a shower, threw his clothes into the wash, did the dishes, took out the trash, vacuumed... Stretch hadn't done very well in his brother's absence. He wasn't home yet, but he would be and when he did come Blue would have an earful. He huffed at the thought alone. Who was older again? Blue should've put this out before it started. He'd let Papyrus walk all over him. Which reminded him... Sans had to write his resignation letter. If the Star Sanses weren't going to let him be part of the team, why stay? He switched over the laundry before starting on the letter.

🌟🌟🌟

It was a little after he finished that letter that Stretch came home. "sans..? sans! where the hell have you been, i've been worried sick!" Blue looked up at his Brother, not bothering to hide the frown that settled on his features. That alone was a cause for concern to Stretch. "bro..? is something wrong..?"
"I've been taking a break, Papyrus. We need to talk about how you've been treating me over the years. I'm not a child brother and I shouldn't be treated like one. I love that you want to protect me and keep me safe, but that's my job." With that said, he grabbed the letter and went upstairs. Stretch was convinced now. Something wasn't right with his bro. Blueberry wasn't acting like himself at all. So what else could he do but call Ink and Dream and inform them that he suspected foul play? He had been gone for a few days now, anything could've happened to the little cinnamon roll that was his bro in that time.

🌟🌟🌟

Blue wasn't expecting a visit from his multiversal friends. "hey blueberry, how are you feeling..?" Dream asked in an instant, keeping his distance. Blue was confused for a moment. "I'm feeling pretty good actually, why? What's up?" Ink walked around his room. "you've been gone awhile and hadn't answered any calls. your brother was very worried." Blue didn't miss the subtle nod the two gave each other. Before he realized it, he had an arrow pointed at him. "what did my brother do to you, blueberry? what did he say?" The negativity! Stars, Blue should've known.. he tried to back up, but Broomie blocked him. He looked back at Ink then to Dream. Nothing he could say would convince them that Nightmare wasn't what they thought he was. He couldn't tell them they were in the wrong either, that would just further convince them that he was brainwashed or something stupid like that. "If you're going to take me in, just do it already Dream. Whatever I say won't amount to anything." With a purple vial, Blue was chained down and he was taken back to base for questioning. Blue regretted leaving the castle because this sucked.

2 chapters left