Get to Know

Nightmare watched Blue as he interacted with the boys and explored his home. He was relaxing and fitting in a lot quicker than he expected, but he was glad that, for the most part, everyone was getting along. Dust was still... Dust, but he seemed a bit more willing to accept Blue after the little guy snapped on him. Nightmare sighed quietly. It was truly to bad that Dream didn't see the potential in Blue that Nightmare did. He was a very nice guy and cared more about others. That was the reason why he was in this mess in the first place. Nightmare had been intrigued since day one and now, he was certain. He was interested in Blue. Of course, at first it WAS only about increasing his power but over time, as he tried and tried to get Blue to give in to negativity, he found himself admiring Blue's determination. He wanted to know more. That's why he invited Blue here. Not only to help him, though that was his main objective, but also to get to know him. Blue could learn about Nightmare too. Maybe then he could forget about Dream, who didn't care, and get together with Nightmare. If the gooptipus was lucky.

🌟🌟🌟

"how is your stay so far?" Nightmare teleported beside Blue as he headed to the living room. "Dust wants to 'kick my ass' in training tomorrow. So I'm going to show him what I'm made of." Blue giggled and made a show of cracking his knuckles. "i must admit, i am curious to see how strong you are, seeing as you've always been more of the support." Nightmare admitted. "I'm kinda curious about you too, since I've always known you as the enemy.." Blue laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. Nightmare perked a bit. "really?" Blue nodded. "Yeah, and you can ask about me too. Ok?" Nightmare's smile widened. "sure blue, i'm an open book." Blue's eyelights became stars. "WHAT DID YOUR PASSIVE FORM LOOK LIKE?!" Nightmare froze. "w-what..?" Blue nearly panicked. "M-MWEH! I'm so sorry- Dream had told me his side of your story and I-" Nightmare sighed and smiled again. "it's fine, you simply caught me off guard. i can show you sometime if you'd like." Blue's sockets widened. "Y-you can still..." Nightmare hummed an affirmative. "i can, i just don't like to often."

🌟🌟🌟

"how'd you come to learn about the multiverse and join my brothers little group." Blue smiled wide before it fell. "It started when a certain glitchy Skeleton took me from my world because he was bored and misunderstood. While I was having a grand old time learning about the Multiverse from Error, my brother was in a panic and caught Dream and Ink's attention. One thing lead to another and they 'saved' me from Error. They thought I was very strong for being with Error for so long without getting hurt. They kinda invited me over and I joined the Star Sanses.." Nightmare raised a brow. "error never told me about this.."
"I requested he tell no one, I didn't want him to get in trouble for being my friend. Likewise the Star Sanses and my brother don't know either. He's been pretty busy lately though, so we haven't been able to hang out for awhile." Blue looked down to the ground. "I was hoping to see him here actually... maybe later." He then looked to Nightmare. "You can by all means say no, but... can you tell me your side Dreamtale...?" Nightmare paused again. "well my story begins when..."