Ⅰ Ⅰ

Notes:
F/I/C - favourite icecream or lolly

Y/N pov:

So I looked back to the women pulling my ear off (sally).

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO STAY UNDER THE BLOODY SEA! NOT EATING MY lO-BEST FRIEND'S BROTHER!" Sally scolded me.
I hissed at her, "Fuck off salmon I said sorry!"
I felt her other hand collied with my skull making me fall over in the process.
I giggled.

"Sooo salmon I did not know you found yourself a loverr~" I said getting up, "Why did you not tell me thoughh."

I caught a look at the man called Wilber who was staring at me.
I grinned at him and waved.
He looked away, his eyes glueing to the floor.

Strange...that's odd.

"Maybe because you'd eat him could be wrong." She muttered.

I looked at the setting sun and gazed at the sea the salty wind caught my lungs as I breathed in.
My back turned as I looked at the blonde boy who I learned was named Tommy.

I broke free of sally grip and walked back to him, he looked up with a glare as sharp as ice.

"Umm hello child?" I said, as the boy looked back offended.
"IM NOT A FUCKING CHILD!"

"Look I'm sorry about the biting your head of because you stole my bag, k."

" I don't forgive you but fine. I'm Tommy, but the ladys call me Tommyinit the smexy." Tommy said with a grin.

I weezeed ,"What ladys gremlin?"

"All the women in the world actually unlike you I can tell you have no bitches." 👹

I looked at the boy growling.
He backed away from me with fear in his eyes.

"Bruh I thought we established I wasn't going to bite you and swallow you whole," I chuckled lightly.

He glared at me and ran forward, it was only then I realised how close we were to the sea.
I walked a bit faster to catch up with Sally and Wilber? Taking Tommy with me.

▓▒­⡷⠂~𝙳𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙~⠐⢾░▒▓

Sally the salmons pov:

We all sat on the docks holding a ice cream I had mint choc chip while the others had their favourite ones.
It was a calm atmosphere as the seagulls flew by and music came from Wills guitar.

"So how did you and Y/N meet Sally?" Wilber asked while tuning his guitar.

I looked at Y/N remembering how I basically drowned them and other things...
I'm glad they can't most of remember that...

"I don't actually fucking remember actually" They chimed in licking (F/I/C),
"All I know is I went to the beach with a book, I read it then went to a cave then...mmh I woke up under the sea and met sally."

I looked away, back to the sea. Y/N wa- no is a sibling to me and no one can change that.

"I want more ice cream bitch!" I heard Tommy say Y/N while they hid their somehow uneaten icecream.

I saw Y/N push Him off the docks into the water giggling at the boy flaying his arms in the air.

Y/N POV:

I saw the gremlins struggle in the water attempting to swim to underneath the docks were we are sat.

I glanced into Sallys direction and saw Wilber saying something into to Sallys webbed ear.
She looked over to me the back at Wilber.

He stood up and walked over to me, I decided I would stand up to meet him.

"It was nice getting to know y-you Y/N. I hope we cross paths in the future," He told me losing my hand.
He turned to the bottom of the docks, "Child we're leaving come on!"

Tommy climbed back up onto the docks and waved us goodbye.

"Bye bitches!And thanks for the icecream!"

Disliked:

Tommy: 5%
He is beginning to like you after chatting to you and buying icecream for him but he will probably guilt trip you in the future with the biting his head of thing.

Platonic interests:

Sally: 89%
They think your trying to make up for eating Tommy by buying him an icecream and talking to him. She thinks Wilber is acting a bit off around you and will keep an eye on him.
After all she can bear to lose you after what Wilber said.

Wilber: 14%
Wilber thinks your amazing and wants to get to know you and he is exited to meet you again in the future.

A/N: AAAAAAAA Finallyyy I have finished this chapter!! It's not much but I've been stressing over a bit not much tho lol.

Have a nice day/night/time!

785 words