Im sorry

Hello all. It's been quite a while huh. Im unfortunately not going to be writing this book anymore. I will leave it up on this account but it's most discontinuing (you may get an update soon but you know.) the truth is I'm not apart of relating to dsmp. It's been a long ride since 2020 and it's time to say goodbyes for good (I'm not leaving Wattpad btw).

I can't update I've lost it for this book ideas are easy writing it is hard. I feel bad for leaving you in the dust but I can't and I apologise.

Im discontinuing my other book as well.

If you look at the fandom now it's dying and it was all the hits we took before we could leave. I find myself missing how I would sneak monster as I was underage and just try to get all the streams crammed in while making fan art and cosplaying.

But it all began to crumble, I think it begun after the death of Technoblade (O7) then watching Wilbur's final stream then everyone wrap up their lore and the final 4 tommyinit dsmp streams. I was wondering and clinging to something I never wanted to let go (I have issues with that sort of thing).

No one reads Dsmp fan fic anymore as far as I'm aware I'll always head back to them though as reminders and as their good writings (we Stan Tcfsv among others)

I want to say thank you to those who found and liked this book but I'm sorry you won't see the ending. I wanted to write up to the end of the Pogtopia v manburg arc but I couldn't bring myself to do it.
I will admit this was my first book and will be my favourite.

Im currently trying not to break into tears while writing this lol. But I hope you all find your place in the world.

O7

Please keep surviving and living.
This is Vampy.

This is a similar apology as on mage of the forest.