Y/N's pov:

"Look who fucking decided to come back." Sally growled swimming over closer to me.

My eyes widened turning around to meet my best friend.
I met her eyes noticing they were filled with both anger and worry, my stomach folded over I felt guilt wash over me.

"Lo-"

"Y/N cut the apology. I'm not gonna buy it, or an excuse ether." They stared me down, "I know I'm being protective but can you please tell me where the fuck you went!"

"Sally calm down! Please. I can't really tell you."

My eyes darted to away from them. I put my seed weed away.
How could I not tell sally that I was out, I could of left a note.
But no.

Sallys voice turned quiet, "You met up with Wilber didn't you..."

My head nodded Agreeing, knowing I was found out.

"Sally I'm sorry but-"

"Y/N I'm sorry but...why I warned you about him because he can be a bit clingy and do things!"

Wait what things? Sally never told me about this. And what did she mean clingy is that a bad thing?
But why is Wilber bad?

"What things sally!" I raised my voice, "To me he seems fucking nice! And he took me out somewhere sally! When was the last time we had fun!?"

"Look how about when he gets to attached to you I'll leave him be! Yea because I've seen how he is with people he adores and it's not the prettiest thing!"

I saw tears prick at the edges of Sallys eyes her face now not full of anger but full of sadness and regrets of something far in the past.

Before I know it I felt my body tense up, we never fought like this never big fights.

"Y/N look I'm trying to fucking help you okay!"

"NO S-sally your not listening I can be who i want! Without limits okay! I'm almost 20 in human years!"

Sally looked over at me, "Why did you think I didn't want you to meet Wilber...I'm trying to protect you. Don't you that! You aren't ready for this world yet."

I glared at them

I am perfectly okay.

I don't need her opinion.

"I am my own person sally."

Sally looked at me, "I know you are but I want you safe."
"Oh really!"
"Yes really!"

I glared at her and turned my back to her. A hand grabbed my shoulder with an iron grip, causing a bruise of some kind to form.

I hissed at her.

She looked at me with worry.
"I'm sorry Y/N...I don't know what came over me but I am right about him being dangerous."

My eyes wondered over to them muttering an apology.
"Sally...can I get some seedweed pleaseee."

Sally giggled lightly before getting the snack out the cupboard and passing it to me.

• • • • •

The angry salmon pov:

I handed them the seedweed and looked at their shoulder. Dam that's definitely gonna leave a bruise.

I sighed and pulled Y/N closer to me pulling them into a hug.
I felt strange like I had to keep them safe no matter what. Even if that means keeping them away from Wilber.

Not only has that man done things but Y/N is to...unready for the world.

Speaking of Y/N I think I might need to let them go to wil if they know bad he is Y/N will come back!

As long as I'm sent letters and a few visits it can't be that bad can it?
But for now Y/N is with me.

Not Wilber

Not Tommy

Not any stupid human

It's just me and them.

Relationshipsssss:

Platonic:
Sally: 91%
She still pissed off with the fact you left but, glad your back. They are currently experiencing a change in behaviour with you and are forming a plan.

Tommy:2% no change

Tubbo:5% no change

Eret: 8% no change

Love intrestsssss

Wilber: 28% no change

Fundy:16% no change

Slayyy I'm back lol hope to be more active but I'm struggling for plot ideas I've got a few main points tho so :>
Opinions on quakitys lore stream tho ma frogs.

710 words