VIII

Fishy Y/N's pov:

I woke up and felt an empty space beside me. Sally has probably left.
I lift my 'phone' of the beside table and checked the time.

9:04 AM

Shit!
I suppose to meet up with someone at what the hell is it, about ten this morning. >:0

"I'm gonna be late!" I said while dramatically launching myself off my bed flying into my door.

My eyes searched around looking for my bloody bag.
After a few minutes of frantically destroying my room I found it.

I flicked my tale at my bag, catching my bag/suitcase. I grabbed some of my clothes to change into on land.

The ear cuff and promise ring lay on my bedside table, I smiled. I had to take them.

The metal ear cuff fit like a glove over my ear, the waves overlapping over my webbed ear.
And last but not least the promise ring.

After trying out my new jewellery I closed the bedroom door and my (E/C) eyes darted to the table where a letter and a bag of money was.

I assumed the letter was from Sally.

Dear my dear,

Hah see what I did there Y/N.
I just wanted to give you this letter to we'll say goodbye, goodbye for now until we meet again.
I hope you have a T//// wonderful time with your new friends!
Please remember to send me letters at least every three days :).

I love you loads my dear.

From Your Salmon, Sally
P.S remember the promise ring and ear cuff :>

Xxx

Aww.
She finally excepted they really are a Salmon.

But I will miss you Sally, after all you were the only friend I've had for all these years.

A smile appeared on my face, WAIT I should be meeting someone on the surface.

FUCKKKKKK

IM LATE, again.

I swished my tale as fast as I possibly could and aimed to the cave where I would be taken to my new home.

*ੈ‧₊˚ the time skip brought to you by distractable *ੈ‧₊˚

The fuckin annoying child:

"Tubbs when the fuck to you think Y/N is going to be here? Their like 15 minutes late," I mumbled to my best friend.

"Maybe they got... confused? Ooor lost? I don't know Tommy."

I groaned and threw a rock in the pool of water. When the actual hell is this fish, human eating person thing coming?!

My eyes looked over to tubbo and saw he was crouched next to the water looking at the small fish.

Boring.

I took out my wooden sword and hit a rock. Turns out it was a very thin rock and hit me in the face.

"OH MY GOD YOU FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT ROCK! I WILL STAB YOU BITCH!" I screeched, "AHHHHHHH I WILL SATB YOUR MOTHER AND STEAL YOUR WIFE ROCK! AN-"

"Should I be worried or?" A voice came from the water.

Y/N pov:

ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜʀꜰᴀᴄᴇ (ʏᴀɴ!ᴍᴄʏᴛ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ) [discontinued]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara