X

Y/N's POV:

nnn I swiped my forehead as i rose from the water finally adding the finishing touches of my house.

God did I finally finish before I have a meeting with Wilbur about bloody uniform.

It better look nice.

I heard footsteps aproach the clearing, I instinctivly ducked my head back under the water.

"Y/N are you h-here or s-should I lea-"

"No. No. I'm here Will. No nead to get anxious!" I repiled and popped my head over the water, "i am quite alright"

He nodded and placed a hand in his neck, "I was going to walk you to L'manburg if that's alright,"

I climbed out of where my new house resides, after telling him to look away my tale transformed into legs.

Usally this experiance would hurt...but after years you do get used your tale being ripped apart to make legs.

"Sure! That's fine by me,"

I slipped on a pair of black trousers, (F/C) platform boots and socks, a dark (F/C) corset to match.

I told Wilbur he could turn around as i stepped out from behind a few trees, I walked over to him and we began our trip to L'mangburg.

"S-soo hi lo- Y/N i got your uniform ready, and scince you w-well sighned the umm papers, so that makes you a temporary resident soo. W-we are having a-a fire."

"sure, Will, sure I mean i do get my uniform and a few marshmellows so you know," I said.
Wait a minute isn't there a war going on, "Wait Wil do you not rember there is a war going on or?"

"W-well yes b-but we have weapons and if we see or h-ear anything, we can fight." Wilbur repiled.

The walk was mostly in silence exept for the light breathing that could be heard.
Wilburs was slightly uneven but that was probebly normal, i hope.

Wait wasn't he coming down with a fever! If i remember its contagious, Fuck im not getting that.

i moved away before Wilbur pulled me back, "Are you alright? I haven't upset you have I?"

"you were coming down with a fever when i signed the papers im now realizing that it may be contagious."

He laughed in his british accent, "Y/N i was just warm okay, do you know what i mean. It can be a bit stuffy in the van."

I nodded.

My attention was averted as we where nearing L'manburg, we entered through the dark cole like gates.

The group of L'manburgians eaved us over to where they where sitting, Tubbo patting a seat inbetween him an Fundy.

I fiddled with my ear cuff and sat down next to them,

I already miss you Sally.

"Hey Tubbs!" i said turning towards him, "Hows your bee settling in?"

"BEE! Well me and Tommy named the bee Buzzbee as well as created it a home!"

"hah I bet Buzzy has a better house than you...you human eating Bitch!" Tommy said butting in and blowing a rasberry at me.

MY BLOODY FISH SCALES, that kid can be...there isn't even a fucking word for it.

Fundy tapped my shoulder handing me a stick of marshmallows.
Yummy.

The fire crackled and sent tiny sparks dancing away, my marshmallow warming up from this.