III

Y/N pov:

I felt the water rush against my face as me and sally jumped off the docks into the sea.

My legs were fully submerged in the water and it wasn't long until they transformed into one, revealing my f/c tail.

I grabbed Sally's hand and pulled her forward into the direction of our house.

"Hey salmon I had a nice time today," I paused,"meeting your friends not the eating them bit."

She smiled at me, "I'm glad dear."
I giggled at the nickname she gave me.

We made back to our under the sea home sitting on the bench outside.
I felt my tale glide in and out from underneath the bench as me and sally sat in a comfortable silence.

I pulled my bag out and grabbed a bundle of kelp offering a bit to the ginger haired person next to me.

"Soo how did you meet Wilber Sally?"

"In a bar why?"

"WAIT WAIT- did you?!"

"NOO! I DIDN'T YOU DIRTY MINDED CREATURE! WE- we were both drunk and started chatting...we may of kissed but..."

I looked at her then back at my tail.
She looked at me then did the same.

She snorted and we both bursted out laughing until we saw the neighbouring mermen next door glance at us.
We took as our que to exit into the house.

I saw over to the couch and flopped onto it wrapping myself in a blanket.
I nibbled on another piece of seaweed and grabbed my new book.

Living under the sea is similar to to living on the surface except there is water, loads of it and it's less crowded.

It's fun living as a siren.
You get to bite peoples heads of, throw stuff at Steve and watch the world pass by as we age so much slower than humans.

UWU a time skip brought to you by me UWU

I was laying down on my bed fiddling with a portable tv in my hand that I found on the child's belt.
There was only one button!
How do you fucking control it with one button!

I sighed and put it on my dressing room table.
Sally is usually asleep by now.

So what should I do then?

I sat up and swam over to my window looking out it, the sea was beautiful.

The sound of a vibration came from the bedside table making my webbed ears twitch from the unfamiliar noise.

I picked up the portable tv the screen lit up and a message popped up.

*3 new messages from Will!*

I clicked on the message with my long fingers.

Will

Tommy keep the fucking noise down!
or I'm gonna come in your tent!

So your not Tommy who are you?
And why did you take his phone?

Ah shit I've got found!!
But this is the gremlins thing.

Me

Unm I ym y/n :)

Will

Oh wait really!
Coolll.
Have you ever used a phone before?

So that's what you call it, a phone.
How interesting I might get one!

As soon as I learn how you use it but I will still send letters instead of writing on a phone.

Me

No wy

Will

Well since you can read my messages can I meet you the day after tomorrow on the docks?
At first daylight?
If you can't spell you can you these :)

Me

Ye :)

So I'm gonna meet Wilber tomorrow at first daylight.

YAY I CAN MEET SOMEONE! INSTEAD OF BEING ALONE AND READING LOVE STORYS THAT ARE TOATLLY NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME!

YAY

But I will need to slay and eat something as I couldn't eat the child today...

Disliked:

Tommy:5%
No change.

Platonic interests:

Sally: 90%
She really loves you and will protect you at all costs (protective arc?) but wants you and Wilber away from each other. They are scared that Wilber might take you away somehow.

Wilber: 20%
He is starting to want to talk to you more and be around you more the texting was just a happy coincidence or is it?

A/N: AYYE I DID IT I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING IT SO FAR! I had fun writing the text messages because in the story Y/N can't use a phone properly lol so grammar isn't as good.

P.s fun fact in my au sally uses she/they pronouns :)

738 Words