XII: Finding Answers

As we head back to Rinosi's club, the hover ride there was silent as R3, the Han Ulka leader tied up, and I sat in the back seat, while Quora and Dro rode in the front, with Dro being the driver. However, the silence would be broken when Quora had a some questions for Dro. "Why did you go?" "Huh?" "That night... when you left... where did you go? Why did you leave us?" Dro kept his eyes on the road. "I manage to sneak aboard a transport and I made my way here. End of story." Before she could demand him to elaborate on his vague story, they've arrived at the club and we all hopped out of the speeder, and entered it, with Quora following last because she was still in thought of Dro's backstory. We strolled through the club and entered Rinosi's VIP room. "What's this?" Rinosi asks with excitement in her voice. "A live member of The Han Ulka? Oh Dro you shouldn't have!" She said in a sweet voice. "Ok, so we're square right?" Dro asks as he hope that she'll honor their deal. "Mmmm... I suppose. A deals a deal, I'll lift the bounty...". Dro sighs of relief as we all turn to leave right before Rinosi spoke from behind us a last minute request. "...As long as I can call the quad of you if I should have any other jobs." We all turn back to her with faces of disbelief. We all knew, including her, that this wasn't apart of the deal. "If not, I can always put bounties on all of you." Before Dro could give his answer and possibly make an enemy out of her, I interjected and hasty agreed. "<May our paths cross again.>" She spoke in what I assume is The Chiss native language. We all depart from the club and arrived at the ship. Dro took it upon himself to inspect his late fathers ship. "What'd you do to my ship?" Dro asks as enters the ship and inspects the interior.

 "What'd you do to my ship?" Dro asks as enters the ship and inspects the interior

"It's Darryn's ship now." Said Quora. Dro didn't like the sound of that. With him actually being apart of the family and being the eldest, he should be entitled to their fathers ship. "Well that's just great. What else did you give away?" They would engage into a argument as R3 and I stroll past them. R3 beeps as he felt slightly annoyed at Quora and Dro's constant bickering. "I know, this is gonna be a long trip." I sighed as I drag my hand down my face. Meanwhile, back on Korriband, The Dark Brotherhood have arrived to their sacred temple. The hooded cultists helped carried the coffin into the temple. When they set the coffin down, Darth Bane emerges and reminisces from the old days on the ancient Sith home world. "Korriband. It has been some time. Many Sith would rise and fall. Our Sith Empire was nothing but chaos. To see it now makes me wonder what could've been different." As Bane would continue, a cultist would walk up to Mortas and whisper to his ear some troubling news from their mission on Rah Pif. "Really? Are you certain? Lord Bane, I regret to inform you that one of our members has encountered a Jedi on their expedition contributing to your resurrection." Bane floats over to Mortas. "A Jedi? Alive?" "No need to fear my Lord, we'll—". Before Mortas could finish, his throat suddenly gotten tight. He would come to realizes that he was being Force choked. "I do not fear Jedi!" Bane drops him. "*coughs* O-Of course my Lord. We shall dispose the Jedi at once." Mortas and the other members would exit the room leaving only the dark haired woman and Darth Bane. They were both silent until that silence was broken when Bane spoke. "I sense discomfort within you child." The woman steps toward the phantom Sith. "Tell me your name." "Sinya." Darth Bane faces Sinya. "I see... And Mortas is your father?" Sinya was shocked for he was right. "How do you know that?" "By the way you cower to his shadow much like how most frightened children would do. Retreat to their superiors." Sinya didn't say anything as she exits to join her father and the others to join the hunt for their Jedi enemy. Back on The Red Cyclone, Quora and Dro has ceased their fighting and went their separate ways. With Quora being in the cockpit, Dro hanging out in the interior of the ship, and with me secluding my self in the ships barracks for some self meditation.