Chapter 2

Thanks for choosing this book! If you read the first chapter then really thank you.

Do not forget to correct my mistakes and tell me if you think I can improve.

Also, we all know Pyrrha, right? Well I couldn't find her mother's name so we will call her Pandora.

This was her, innit?

•••

Y/N was sitting in his team's dorm, watching the news. He then heard the door opening and turned to it, seeing two people. Three faunus, a panther, a cat and a rabbit. These were his teammates, he waved at them and talked.

"Hey guys."

The cat faunus waved at him but the panther approached to him before holding his collar. He raised him and talked.

"We lost again because you don't know how to throw a punch."

"Ghira!"

The cat faunus and rabbit faunus ran to their leader to stop him. Y/N shook his head, telling them nlt to get involved in it. He then smiled to Ghira and patted his arm before talking.

"Punching is not what I am good at."

Ghira sighed and put Y/N down, knowing that he couldn't let his anger take the control of him. He slowly put him down and walked to his bed before sitting on it. The other members approached Y/N as Ghira talked.

"It's 15 now... We can't keep on losing."

Ghira said, without looking at them. The rabbit faunus approached him and sat down next to him before talking.

"Don't worry Ghira, we'll do it eventually."

Ghira shook his head and turned to
Y/N who was smiling to the cat faunus. She was checking on him, making sure everything was alright.

"We can't Anton. Not with a useless guy in our team."

Anton shook his head and walked to the closet, leaving the talk to the cat faunus.

"Come on Ghira, Y/N is not useless."

Y/N put his hand on the cat faunus's shoulder and shook his head before talking.

"Kali, you don't have to, he is right. I will try to do more if that's good enough for you Ghira."

Y/N said, turning to Ghira in the middle of his talk. Ghira was about to say something but before he could, Anton talked.