Chapter 3

You're still reading this? Thank you so much! Don't forget to check my other books if you want to, will appreciate it.

Let's go, hope you will like it.

•••

Sitting on a chair, in a cafe. Y/N had his phone in his hand and he was watching a ReTube video. He heard someone approach him and turned to the right, seeing Meg Scarlatina. Dean's daughter, Meg also had rabbit ears just like her whole family. Instead of going to Beacon like Anton does, she was helping her family with the work at their coffee shop. She looked at Y/N, with a smile on her face and talked.

"Hey Y/N! What would you like?"

Y/N turned at her and took of his hat, showing that it was actually Jake and not Y/N. He turned to the girl and talked.

"Hmm... What about-"

Meg smiled and cut him off.

"Pancakes and black coffee?"

Jake gave the girl a smile and nodded. Meg wrote the order to her notebook and was about to leave until she saw what Jam was watching. She approached it and asked.

"Oh you watch videos? I never saw you watch them Y/N."

Jake shrugged and showed his phone to her before talking.

"Well, Jackiplier is one of the only peoples that I actually enjoy watching."

Jake said, making Meg smile and nod. She then looked at him and blushed before talking.

"I heard he was going to be at a party... Is that true?"

Jake slowly nodded and shrugged before talking.

"It is, 2 days later, at 9 pm."

Meg nodded and blushed. She was trying to say something but looked like it wasn't coming out of her mouth anytime soon. She sighed and talked before turning around and walking away.

"Your order will come as soon as possible."

She then walked away, leaving Jake staring behind her. Jake only smiled and was about to continue his video until he heard someone talk.

"You said you hated when I watch Jackiplier?"

"We couldn't learn shit about you if that girl didn't exist."

Jake turned to Marc sitting next to him and furrowed his eyebrows before talking.

"She has a name."

Marc shrugged and looked away. Jake was about to talk back but he stopped when he heard Y/N talk.

"Wait, you said a party?"

Jake nodded, making Y/N turn at Steven. Understanding what he wanted, Steven sighed and nodded before talking.

"Get a ticket to party, got it."

Y/N smiled and whispered a thank you to Steven. He then looked at Marc and talked.

"When we go to the party, be ready. If Jackiplier is going there, there must be important people..."

Marc looked at him confused for a second before realizing what he said. He then nodded and talked.