Chapter 6

Hello, sorry for not updating. I am having a writer's block here, happens every time I try to write something. Reasons of all those shitty chapters in my books...

Let's go

•••

"Eyes on the targets Kingpin."

The man said. He was laying on the rooftop of a building, his sniper pointed to the targets as he called. He waited and answer from his comms. He then heard the man talk.

"Good job Bullseye. Take down both of them."

Bullseye smirked and pulled the trigger of his gun. He then shot at one of the targets, killing him easily. Before he can shoot the other target, he heard some foot noises, making him turn back. When he turned back, he met with a punch.

Bullseye's sniper fell down the building as he got the punch. The Bullseye slowly looked up and saw that it was Moon Knight. He quickly threw a knife at him but the Moon Knight caught it on the air before throwing it away.

"I will end you today."

The Bullseye quickly threw another knife at the vigilante but the Moon Knight dodged it. He then rushed to Bullseye and tried to punch him. Bullseye ducked under the punch then punched his stomach, making the Moon Knight hold his stomach. Bullseye took that cahnce to punch his face.

Moon Knight struggled a but hut found his balance before blocking a new punch coming from Bullseye. He kicked Bullseye's knee, making him kneel. The Moon Knight then tried to punch his face but Bullseye flipped away from him. He tried to run away but before he could, Moon Knight threw his truncheons at him.

Bullseye dodged the first one but the second one hit his foot, making him fall down. Bullseye took one of his pistols and shot it to Moon Knight. Moon Knight pulled his cape in front of himself and it stopped the bullet.

He then approached to Bullseye, his cape still in front of him. Before he could kill the man or interrogate him, Moon Knight got kicked by someone, making him fall down. When he looked up again, he saw a man with dark blue suit.

 When he looked up again, he saw a man with dark blue suit

The man looked down at Moon Knight before talking.

"Leave. He is mine."

Before he could say something else, Moon Knight threw his crescent dart at him. Unfortunately, the man dodged it in time then threw a knife at Moon Knight. The knife connected with Moon Knight, making him kneel and groan in pain.

He slowly stood up, only to get punched from the face by the man. The man tried to punch Moon Knight again but Moon Knight dodged it then swiped his feet off the ground. The man fell to the ground and Moon Knight uses that chance to threw a crescent dart at his cape to hold him for a while.