Chapter 9

Hey! Back with another chapter! It's sad that not many people likes this book because I actually enjoy writing it...

Please vote and comment.

•••

Sitting on the roof of the Beacon, Y/N was just staring to the sky. He didn't know what to feel. Mad? Sad? Disappointed? Maybe all of that?

He didn't know. All he knew was Anton didn't want Y/N to beat Bullseye for some reason. Anton got involved, got hurt and now, he was asleep.

Was it Y/N's fault? Even if it wasn't, could Y/N think that it wasn't his fault. Looking at the moon shining in the dark of the sky, he was confused.

A part of him said it all happened because he couldn't save his friend. He wasn't careful. The bullet that shot Anton was supposed to be for Y/N.

He was staring at the sky, no Steven, no Marc, no Jake and no Khonshu, just him and him alone. He wanted to be alone.

He then heard some footsteps and sighed, he knew that he couldn't be alone even if he wanted to. Someone sat next to him, making him turn towards the person.

Kali, she was looking at Y/N with concern. She wasn't mad at him because of what happened to Anton. She was scared that Y/N was Moon Knight and the danger he put himself could hurt him too.

Kali gave Y/N a small smile and talked.

"He'll be okay."

Y/N looked back at the sky, the stars shining with the moon. The moon...

"I know he will..."

Kali smiled and put her hand on Y/N's back. She then patted it, making Y/N look at her and give her a smile, it was filked with guilt and pain.

"It wasn't your fault Y/N..."

Y/N shook his head and looked down. He then talked.

"It was. The bullet was for me, not for Anton."

Kali shook her head and sighed, she then put her hand on Y/N's and talked.

"Y/N, Anton decided to take the bullet for you... It wasn't your fault."

Y/N shook his head. He looked at Kali and Kali saw her face. Regret, guilt, sadness, pain...

"Anton has a family Kali... I had to keep him safe but I couldn't. Instead, I let him get injured..."

Kali shook her head and tried to stop Y/N but he kept going.

"I am a bad friend... A bad vigilante. I don't deserve to be the protector of the nights. I deserve nothi-"

Kali stopped Y/N by turning his head to her and kissing his lips. She blushed as she kept kissing.

Y/N was shocked, he didn't expect that. He didn't see that coming, he just wanted to talk to his friend about his problems...

He then started kissing back. The kiss was passionate, it was good for both of them.

Also, Y/N and Kali was blushing, like too much and Ghira was watching them.

He had a weird feeling in his heart. It was good seeing his friends together but he felt a small pain. He then looked down and coughed, making
Y/N and Kali let go of the kiss.

They turned to Ghira and their blush got more obvious than before. It was really visible...

Kali covered her face with her hands while Y/N scratched his neck and looked at Ghira.

Ghira gave them a small smile and talk.

"Um... Anton woke up."

When Y/N heard that, his embarrassment left his body and he stood up quickly before starting to walk towards the stairs.

Ghira and Kali stared at each other weirdly before Ghira fake coughed and talked.

"So, you and Y/N... Congratulations!"

Kali smiled at Ghira weirdly, knowing that there was something different between them.

"T-Thanks..."

Ghira nodded and talked.

"I'll be down... With Anton... And STRQ who keeps asking questions to him... Also Y/N... I think you should come too."

Kali nodded and stood up before talking.

"I will."

•••

Y/N sat next to Anton's bed and looked at the man. He smiled and talked.

"How are you man?"

Anton turned to Y/N and shrugged before talking.

"Aside from the massive pain I got, I'm pretty good..."

Y/N smiled at Anton. He then turned to the team STRQ. They nodded in understanding and walked out of the room.

Y/N then looked at Anton, his expression wasn't as strong as it was before. He gave Anton a small smile and talked.

"Midnight Man, huh... That's a pretty cool name."

Anton shrugged and nodded. He looked at Y/N and gave him a smile before talking.

"Not cooler than Moon Knight. That name is amazing."

Y/N nodded and talked.

"Why Anton? Why did you become Midnight Man? You know it's dangerous."

Anton shrugged and looked at Y/N. He then raised his eyebrows and asked

"Why are you Moon Knight?"

Y/N stopped for a moment. It wasn't a gift. It wasn't something Y/N liked. If he was honest, he had some good times but he hated it most of the time. Y/N shrugged and talked.

"It's a responsibility, a job. Something I can't explain but you... You had a choice Anton. You could have taken the good choice and don't get involved in any of this things."

Anton nodded and slowly sat up. Y/N helped him sit up and then looked directly at him. Anton also did the same thing and talked.

"Then it's my responsibility. Be the faunus hero the kind needs. Be the one to protect people, my family, my friends and everyone else..."

Y/N sighed and sat back on the chair next to Anton's bed. He then looked at Anton and talked.

"Is there a way to make you stop this, Anton? Have you ever thought abiut what Meg would feel?"

Anton nodded. He then showed him his phone and talked.

"She knows and she is coming right-"

Suddenly, the door opened and the bunny faunus entered the room. She stared at his brother and Y/N first a while before talking.

"Y/N?"

"Now."

•••

Not the best chapter, sorry about that. Hope you enjoyed thus please vote and comment.