Chapter 10

Y/N turned around and looked at Meg, she had a really confused and concerned expression on her face. Y/N stayed silent, the world around him just changed suddenly. Everything he worked for, with four of his personalities were now all mixed together.

"What are you doing here?"

Y/N stayed silent. Meg then looked at his appearance, Y/N was wearing a suit, he looked like a knight, all white, a moon in the middle, he was...

"You're the Moon Knight..."

Y/N closed his eyes, that was the last thing he wanted Meg to know, Meg tried to think of every moment she ever saw Y/N with the one last moment, where she heloed Moon Knight...

"I can't believe you it's... It-"

Before she could talk any further, Anton stopped her and spoke.

"I know everyone has a lot of questions, but please, let him rest."

Silence filled the room for a few seconds, then Y/N heard someone talk.

"Y/N."

It wasn't only Y/N, everyone else heard that voice. Y/N turned around and looked at the god, some were still shocked.

"Khonshu."

"Y/N there is someone coming here, right now."

Y/N nodded and the mask appeared on his face, Y/N then looked at Ozpin and spoke.

"Do not send anyone to me, you will be the next target. I can handle them."

Ozpin nodded but Kali and Summer had other plans.

"He can't go alone!"

They both said at the same time. Kali and Summer looked at each other and nodded before Kali took the lead.

"Y/N can't go alone, he just came out of a fight."

"He can."

Anton said, making everyone turn at him. His teammate looked at him, shocked but Anton continued.

"Y/N can fight, I saw it with my own eyes two times now. Also everyone knows he can, he is the known vigilante."

Kali stayed silent and Anton looked at Y/N.

"Leave Y/N, I will be fine."

Marc took the control of the body and nodded at Anton.

"I will be quick."

He then jumped off the window, leaving the teams alone in his dorm room. An awkward silence filled the room then Anton spoke.

"So... Weird Y/N stories, anyone?"

Everyone shook their head.

•••

Moon Knight landed in front of a man he never saw before. The man had a shield and a really well designed suit.

 The man had a shield and a really well designed suit

"Who are you supposed to be?"

The man stared at him, he then talked with a robotic voice.

"Taskmaster."

Moon Knight cracked his knuckles and ran towards Taskmaster, he did the same. They met in the middle, Moon Knight tried to throw a punch but Taskmaster caught him. He then tried to hit Moon Knight's chin, using his shield but Moon Knight stopped the shield in the time. Moon Knight threw a kick to Taskmaster's leg, making him fall on one knee but Taskmaster quickly recovered, get threw a punch that Moon Knight dodged.

Moon Knight tried to kick Taskmaster's head but Taskmaster bent under his leg then punched Moon Knight stomach, making him stumble backwards. Taskmaster then did a flip and tried to kick Moon Knight with it but Moon Knight dodged it before throwing a right hook with his crescent dart in his hand to Taskmaster.

Taskmaster blocked the Knight's hand then pushed him away, he then jumped and tried to kick Moon Knight, only for him to dodge the attack.

"What the hell?"

"Come on, Marc! Beat him!"

"I'm trying asshole!"

Marc had a small conversation with Steven as he got back into his fight stance. Taskmaster stared at the vigilante, his hands shaking and his heavy breaths were visible.

"You can't beat me."

He said and grasped his sword and pulled it off, making Moon Knight stare at the man. Moon Knight then spoke.

"Jake take the control."

"No thanks."

"Take it! Take it!"

Suddenly, Moon Knight's suit switched and a truncheon appeared, Moon Knight then unconsciously blocked another hit coming to him and spoke.

"I'm not Jake! I'm not Jake!"

He muttered as he blocked another attack and hit Taskmaster on his stomach, using his truncheons. Taskmaster grunted and took a few steps back, making Moon Knight shout, proudly.

"I did it! I hit him! Marc? Y/N? Anybody?"

"Steven look out!"

Y/N's warning was late, Taskmaster punched Moon Knight's face really hard, sending him flying to a tree.

Moon Knight hit the tree and groaned, he opened his eyes and saw a punch coming at him. Moon Knight dodged the punch and hit Taskmaster's head with his truncheon before speaking.

"Jake! Come on!"

"Fine."

Moon Knight's ma's became black because of the hood's shadow. He dodged a punch coming from Taskmaster and kicked his leg. Taskmaster blocked the kick and pushed Moon Knight away. Moon Knight caught his balance and jumoed over Taskmaster's kick.

He then hit Taskmaster's face with a truncheon, then punched him, making him fall on the ground.

"You got to be stronger than that to fight me, amigo."

Taskmaster scoffed and dashed to Moon Knight, Moon Knight tried to dodge it but Taskmaster predicted where he was going to jump and punched there, hitting Moon Knight's stomach.

Taskmaster then punched Moon Knight's face and kicked his knee, making him fall on his knees. Taskmaster tried to punch him again but Moon Knight blocked it.

He grunted as Taskmaster's knife was getting closer to his face each second.

Suddenly, Taskmaster got hit and flew to a tree, making Moon Knight look at his right. He saw Summer Rose, looking at the villain. She was ready to fight but when Taskmaster stood up, he disappeared.

"We will meet again, Moon Knight."

Silence then filled the air, no Taskmaster, just Moon Knight and Summer. Y/N turned at the girl with a scoff and spoke, meanly.

"I had him."

He said, making Summer raise her eyebrows. She then shook her head and scoffed before speaking, disagreeing with him.

"Didn't look like it."

She said with a serious voice, making Y/N shake his head.