Chapter 7

A lot of time, I know and I am sorry... But hey! I am here again! I have a RWBY x Spider-Man reader book which passes at RWBY time... If someone is interested...

Hope you like this

•••

Walking into the party, Steven understood that the situation was a lot worse than what they thought. First, there was a lot of people, like a lot of them. Second of all, according to Jake, a lot of them had a criminal background, meaning that the scenario of Bullseye coming there and killing people was a lot higher than before. Third of all, there was some people that Steven was a big fan of. He was going to act like he didn't know them since that's what Y/N and the rest of the personas told him to do.

Inside the fancy house, a lot of people were dancing and drinking. Some were alone and some were with other people. The crowd was too loaded, Steven kept bumping into someone without meaning it. And it happened again. Steven felt someone bump him but the difference this time was that the person fell to the ground. Steven quickly turned at the person who bumped into him and offered his hand while apologizing non stop.

When he saw the person who bumped into him, he felt like the time stopped. It was a beautiful woman, dressed in a beautiful white dress. She had white hair and amazing face that made Steven directly fell for her.

He felt the woman's hand which made contact with his. Steven smiled to the woman and talked.

"I am so sorry, again."

The woman awkwardly chuckled and shook her hand. She stood up in front of her and talked.

"You don't need to apologize, really. This was my fault."

The woman let go of Steven's hand but she kept the eye contact. She then smiled at him and talked.

"Thank you mister..."

"Steven, Steven Grant."

"Steven you stupid!"

He heard Y/N shout from the mind, which was followed with other personas shouting at him. Did Steven care? No. Right now all he cared about was the pretty lady in front of him.

"Well Mister Grant, I am Willow... Schnee..."

Steven's eyes widened when he realized who that woman was. It was the one who was getting married with Jacques. Steven smiled weirdly at her and talked.

"W-Well it was nice to m-meet you Miss Schnee! C-Congratulations on the wedding by the w-way!"

Willow looked at Steven, she then shook her head and slowly approached his ear. She then whispered.

"Let this be a secret between us but I don't want this marriage, neither does Jacques."

Steven tilted his head and looked at the woman confused. She shook her head and talked.

"It's supposed to be something for both of the companies. I and Jacques didn't want that and we tried to make it stop but our parents just didn't let it happen..."

Steven put his hand on his mouth and looked at her before talking.

"I am really sorry to hear that..."