𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖉𝖊𝖓

*third person*

A six year old sits outside of her parents room waiting for her mother to come out. ' come on mom...at this point we'll be late.' the girl thought to herself after a couple of minutes later a woman came out. "come on y/n your getting your moon crystal today. and you know the rules." m/n said as she grabbed her comb and fixed her hair and tail. " of course mother...." y/n said standing up straight and fixing her outfit.

" y/n said standing up straight and fixing her outfit

"Good! Now remember don't mess up that dress. It's been in are family for fifty generations and is essential for the moon crystal ceremony." m/n said fixing her bells. "I know rule 47- a luna of the pack must uphold her offspring as she herself." y/n said walking down the hall with her mother "that's right my little luna and after today you start your training after all our family must uphold are name as the perfect family." m/n said as her eyes glowed a dark blue.

" I know mother....." y/n said starting to look down. "....now y/n Moon you know rule 35 states a moon must always hold their head up high..." m/n said forcing y/n head up. "do we need to have you write all 253 again?" M/n threatened "of c-course now mother! I'm just nervous about the ceremony that's all...." y/n said cursing herself for stuttering. " don't be after all the first rule written by Mary moon 'never show weakness or emotion' of course your aloud to show them to your pack when you become luna/alpha" m/n said glaring at her. "of course mother I deeply apologize for my failure to up hold the rules..." y/n said looking forward still. "good girl now go on me and your father will be watching after all this happens ever ten or so years" m/n said walking away as her tail sways behind her.

*y/n pov*

.....as she walked away my ears flattened on my head. 'I'm still scared....' I thought pushing that feeling down and going to the elders for the 'town'.
When I got there a elder walked up to me so I did as rule 27 says 'when talking to a elder you bow say hello make eye contact and only speak when spoken to' "my! You most be Lady, Moons kid...miss y/n correct? I'm Anna Growler" Miss Growler said. "Greetings elder Growler yes you are correct I am y/n Moon daughter of m/n Moon and crisis Moon." I stated bowing my head at the end. "oh oh! So polite please follow me I'll show you to the other kids." Miss Growler said leading me to a back room where 18-20 kids where .

"ok so you all know what to do when we call your name you step in to the spell circle you state your name age and your parents and the blue moon will draw the magic crystal out of you." another elder said a couple of us bowed and nodded but the others shouted out yes. "great now le-" but he got cut off by someone running in. "s-sorry I'm late." A male pup said looking at the elder. "it's all right young lady just state your name and parents." the elder said '.....that.....that's a male sir...' I thought as my sweat dropped the male pup seemed some what pissed " my name I-is James Nighthowl SON of jasmine Nighthowl and Gary Nighthowl." he said making sure we all heard the son part. "oh...." the elders faced dropped. 

"ok! I think it's time to go out." Miss Growler said leading everyone out side to a wooded area with a spell circle in the middle. "all right now be for we begin we have four minutes be for the blue Moons at the right height so please get to know your fellow youths!" Miss Growler said going to the other elder and comforting him. "yo your the Moons kid right?" A kid with green eyes brown hair wearing a suit "yes I am how may I make your acquaintance?" I asked him "right....my names mike eclipse my father is your father's friend" Mike said 'eclipse....eclipse...oh!' "Your the family who always get in trouble and asks father and mother for help." I said in a 'normal' voice, as I said that his sweat dropped. "heh.....yeah...." after that he left 'uh....did I say something.' I thought to myself.