𝕲𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖓

*Y/n pov* 
As me and grim worked together to defeat the ghost Crowley. "hee-haaaa how was that!" grim said sweating. 'grim I swear.' I thought as I held the tired grim. "I can't believe.....there's a person who can command monsters." Crowley said thoughtfully then switched to a cheerful tone. "Hmm... Actually, my teacher-senses were telling me since the uproar during the entrance ceremony." Crowley said looking at me.

 'ok yeah sure.' I thought. "that you have talent as an animal or beast trainer." Crowley said but started muttering. "But... no matter how......" he muttered as I took grim into my arms and gave him to James. " Mr.Crowley can we keep grim here James need to learn how to control his magic and learning how to tame a wild beast such as him." I said as James looked at me. "what? a monster here why?" Crowley said as he looked at me with a stunned look on his face. "James the face." I said as James pulled the puppy dog eyes. (James face ^) "Please! I'll take care of him!" James said as he also whimpered.

 "......Heh It can't be helped. Alright." Mr.Crowley said as grim and James lit up. "really!" they both said as I went to my door. "however. I can't simply allow someone, let alone a monster, into the school who wasn't selected by the dark mirror. also I can't let you be freeloaders here until you to your own world." Mr.Crowley said as grim sighed. "well....talk about short-lived joy..." grim said as I was about to chime in Mr.Crowley said. "listen tell the end." and though I was pissed that I can't speak yet put its fine.

 "Concerning the fact that your souls were called here, the school will take responsibility as the owners of the dark mirror, for the time being you'll be permitted to stay in the dormitory for free But, Other necessities you will need to provide for yourselves." Mr.Crowley said as he was about to continue I but in. "Mr.Crowley I'm going to stop you there me and Mike will be fine and I normally pay for James so just hold on and James go to the main hall." I said as I opened my door. "yes ma'am!" James said as he and grim left ."come Crowley I have things to discuss." I said walking into my room my bed was straight on it was a queens size bed with black sheets four pillows and a tiny stuffed animal from Blaze to the right was a door that led to my study to the left was the door that led to my potion room as I lead Mr.Crowley to my study. I went up to my desk and pulled out a box.

 "gold and diamonds are still valuable here right? I may not have madol but I do have gold and diamonds." I said taking out two gold bars. "will this be enough to get Mike and James in to this school or do I need to get more?" I asked taking out two diamonds cut perfectly. "t-that...*agk* that's good and all but can James perform magic?" Mr.Crowley asked looking at the gold and diamonds. "yes he does but no he can't control it but I'm trying to teach him how to control his magic." I said as I put the box back. "Well I can't let him in though we could have him and grim as janitors just so they can earn there keep and it may help him bond with the monster!" Mr.Crowley said look at me. "True but if that's the case you'll only get half-" I was saying but got cut off. "well you can get in!" he said in a rush. 'he really wants my money uh?' I thought  

"this is a all boys school." I stated as I looked at him blankly. " wouldn't that raise eyebrows if a girl started out of no where?" I said as I walked over to my bookshelf. "W-well your soul was called here and we have been meaning to branch out so...It's really up to you." Mr.Crowley said as he looked at me "......" I grabbed a book off my shelf and gave Mr.Crowley the gold and diamonds and grabbed his arm and lead him to my bed...

Crowley the gold and diamonds and grabbed his arm and lead him to my bed

(ok that sounds wrong)

"Miss moon wha-" Mr.Crowley started but I cut him off as I sat him on my bed and walked up to my grand mirror. " mirror call mother." I said as I opened the book and looked for somethin it *calling mother* the mirror said as it showed a purple fog with the words connecting Crowley looked so confused as my mother's face showed up on the mirror.

 "Y/n ember moon, Mind explaining why your four hours LATE! 'Rule 156 A moon will never be late.' but your not here and who is that strange man in a mask? and why is he in your room on your bed!" Mother said pissed as I sighed. " The man is the headmaster of a school in twisted wonderland called night raven college Me, Mike and James were walking home with the rest of our pack but a carriage took us to this place and we are stuck here tell that man can find us a way home." I answer as I found what I needed in the book.

 "I see.....well then I will let you off with a warning but if you do it again you know what happens." Mother said as I shivered a little. "o-of course mother but I have a question to ask." I said shacking off my fear. "go on..." she said " I want to know if I could go to his school get new perspective." I said as I looked at her. "hm....as long as you keep on your training, diet, studies and your daily weight check muscle growth and update.....then yes but you have to call ever night." Mother said as she looked at me dead serious.

 " of course I have that right here." I said showing her the page I last wrote. ".....alright after a week I expect you to have a daily schedule and to show it to me." she said as she turned away." of course mother." I said "good that is all." She said and hung up as her face leaves I see my face and Mr.Crowley face looking concerned. "what. Just happened?" He asked as I put on a blank face. " what just happened is you got your first female student." I said looking at him. "now we have a long day tomorrow yes? you must be leaving tell James and grim the news on your way out yes" I said "uh ok I'll be here at 4:30 to take you to get your uniforms." He said as he left as he closed the door I said "I shouldn't of got up today" as I got ready of bed....