𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖆𝖓

*Y/n Pov*

as I woke up I changed into my normal outfit and looked at the time. '4:15 am good I can make breakfast for them and then go with Crowley to get our uniforms.' I thought as I got my cook book and my cooking bag I have incase of emergencies and I feel like being stuck in another world with no way home and no food is a emergency.

 I walk down to the kitchen and see the disaster it's in. "oh dear that won't do." I said to myself as I quickly fixed the oven and the fridge after that I pulled out my cook book and look for something I can cook with few ingredients. "ham omelets? I believe I have everything for that." I said to myself as I pull out eggs and ham cubes and got cooking. "2 eggs each so 8 eggs and with 1/4 cup ham cubes in each is 1 cup all together and If I use a teaspoon of olive oil for the pan that would be four teaspoons so we each get 287 calories each not counting the blueberries which is 80 calories in a cup so...." I started mumbling as I got to cooking after fifteen minutes I got the food onto plates and the berries in to a bowl and got out 4 bottles of water not the best thing for the environment but I need to put my pups first. After I finished that I went to wake up Mike and James.

 "oh Mike figured it out, good for him." I said as I got to his door and knocked. "Mike I'm respecting your privacy by knocking but showing my authority as your alpha by coming in anyway." I said before walking in.

 " oh great moon above your rooms a mess! I'll deal with this after getting the uniforms." I said to myself as I walked over to Mike. "Mike Eclipse get up you need to get ready for the day and eat." I said as I woke him. "uh what....Y/n? What are....oh shit right." he said as he jumped up after realizing what I said.

 "what are we going to eat..." Mike said to himself. "I have that covered there's food on the table and a water bottle with it be down in five minutes so we ca-" I was saying as I hear James scream. 'Fuck!' I yelled in my head as I ran out and to his door.

 "JAMES!" I yelled as I break in only to see the ghosts laughing grim pissed and James on the floor shaking. "James you need to grow up it's just your roommate's." I said shaking my head. "s-sorry Alpha....." James said as he got up sighing I breathed. "ok well we start training tomorrow and there's food on the table for you and grim get ready for the day be down in five minutes." I said as James nodded. "Yes ma'am." he said as I looked at grim. "Grim......"I said glaring at him "yes ma'am...." grim mumbled as he floated up.

 "good. Now Mr.Crowley is 5 minutes late at this point I need to scold him for it..." I said as I left to the table and ate after I got done with the omelet I started on the blueberries and wrote down in my food journal for Mother as I heard I knock on the door. "Miss moon! I'm here to take you to get your uniforms!" Mr.Crowley said as he walked in. "Mr.Crowley your late by five minutes your putting us behind schedule." I told him in a harsh tone. "what-" he started. "hush we need to leave." I said as I got up after finishing my breakfast and putting my plate next to the sink.

 "right come now Divus is most likely going to be pissed if we waste anymore time. " he said as he took my hand. "ok that's fine but don't touch me." I said taking my hand out of his. "right sorry." he apologized as he lead the way into what I assume to be the staffs living quarters. "so who is Divus." I asked which I feel like I need to know seeing as he's mostly going to make my uniform. "oh yes he in the potionology professor he has a hobby of making clothes." Mr.Crowley said as we got to a door. " I see....." I mumbled as I stood behind him and fidget with my moon crystal kinda forgetting I'm in public.

'Y/n you know the rules you don't want to go into the "fixing room" right?' The tiny voice in my head reminds me as I straightened up and stopped fidgeting  with my moon crystal and put up my 'emotionless' face which is just my normal face people just call it that...anyway.