𝕿𝖜𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖜𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖉?

*y/n pov*

"!" I wake up in a room with a with coffins? and a mirror in the middle. 'what the.....wait- Where's Mike and James where?!' I thought trying to move but can't then then the mirror shows green flames. 'ok its a magic mirror?' I thought. " ahh... My dear beloved" it spoke as I moved forwards "A lovely and noble flower of evil." it said as I moved a little closer. "Truly, you are the most beautiful of all." it said as I moved closer. 'who is it talking to?' I thought as I moved closer. "Mirror, mirror on the wall." it said "who is the...." as it said it my vision fades to a Ebony carriage and a gaint castle like building as my vision come back to the mirror room. "those who are guided by the dark mirror." it said as I thought. 'what the h*ll.' "As long as your heart desires." it said as the flames faded and a hand appears in said mirror. "take the hand that appears in the mirror" it said and my body moved on it's own and took the hand and the world went black.

"come now, show me your power. we have a little bit of time left. At all cost, do not let go of My hand."

~prologue welcome to the villains' world.~

*y/n pov*

I woke up to what sounds like banging next to me. 'what the....' as I opened my eyes I see I'm in some sort of box? "Crap. People are coming. Gotta get a uniform while..." I voice said 'Ok this is getting weirder' I thought as I heard something struggle to open the lid next to me. 'wait...' I thought trying to open my lid "!" "Grr! The lid is too heavy." The voice said "time for my secret move.....there!" It said again and I- is that smoke I smell?! "F-fire!?!?" I heard James say.....wait JAMES?! As I started to panic. "ok ok gotta.....gahhh!" The voice said. "why are you up!?" It asked surprised "a talking r-raccoon!?" I heard James scream 'ok that's it!' I said trying to kick down the lid "just who are you calling a raccoon!!" The voice said "I am the great grim!" The voic- I mean grim said 'who names there kid that?' I thought. "well, whatever. Hey human" grim said to James "hurry and give grim those clothes! Otherwise... I'll roast ya!" he said 'what!' I thought getting angry 

"s-somebody help me!" James said as I activated my fire magic. 'sorry mom but I have to help!' I thought as I burned the lid off as I hear James take off running and sometimes fly after him quickly following them down many halls and ending up in a Library. "where the heck am I..." I heard James say. "James!" I said running at him scaring him. "y/n!" James said surprised as blue flames came at use as I used my own fire to block it "did you really think you'd get away from my nose? Dumb huma-" he stopped for a second. "one...two and other one?" He said confused but shaked it off "if you two don't want to get roasted, one of you better hand over-" grim started as I was about to attack him a whip? Hit him and tied him up.

 "gahh! Huh? What's with this rope!?" Grim said as I could tell James sweat dropped as a weird man walked up to us 'oh my great moon he looks like rejected freak from the circus....' I thought "This is no mere rope. This is a lash of love!" The bird man said. 'oh that sounds wrong in so many ways....' I thought. 

"Ah, found you at last. Are you two some of the new students?" He asked? "You shouldn't do things like that. Leaving the Gate on your own!" He said 'this is probably a school and if that's the case he is the headmaster or a teacher.' I thought to myself " not only that, but you have yet to tame your familiar which has broken a number of school rules." He said 'Ok so this is a school....' I thought getting tired of his voice as he looked at James.

 'wait...does he think that cat is James...pff-' I thought but kept it in. "let me go! I'm not there freakin' familiar!" Grim said struggling "sure, sure that's what the rebellious one's always say things like that. Just keep quiet for a moment." He said as he covered his mouth with his hand as I heard James try to tell the man he doesn't have a familiar to where no one could here him "sir-" I started but got cut off. " My goodness it's unprecedented for a new student to leave the gate let alone two!" He said looking at use.